Deion Sanders takes scathing shot at the Pro Football Hall of Fame: It's not the 'Hall of Fame' anymore

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Prime has been saying for years, he doesn't mind the HOF but he also said "we need a VIP in that mothafukka"...

That's basically the gist of it, the margin for getting in has gotten wider with certain people getting in over others, sometimes it does not make sense.

So First Ballot Guys, I get it.

But even then you have/had voters with Agendas not voting guys in who should have EASILY been first ballot (Irvin, TO).

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So First Ballot Guys, I get it.

But even then you have/had voters with Agendas not voting guys in who should have EASILY been first ballot (Irvin, TO).
True and I agree with Irvin and TO not being 1st time guys was a damn shame, but also add a guy like Shannon Sharpe to that list;

Shannon was a 7TH ROUND PICK, he retired as an all time leader in receptions, receiving yards and receiving TD's by a tight end. He was also on the all time-decade team. He has zero off the field transgressions going on either and he didn't get in until the 3rd try. These writers definitely have agendas..