Del. Don Scott To Become Virginia's First Black Speaker Of The House

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ok good for them?!?:dahell: and does this man have a black agenda???

Why do you always do this???? :dahell:

Do you have a Black agenda and how are you going to make him implement it? That's all the questions that need to be asked and answered.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why do you always do this???? :dahell:

Do you have a Black agenda and how are you going to make him implement it? That's all the questions that need to be asked and answered.

I'm not the politician...HE IS....:what: the more of us here should be asking that question why y'all mad at me?!!?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The novelty of these 'first black something' is slowly running its course.

Exactly, OP coming off very suspect. Its like you have a certain set of posters who are claiming to be black trying to be the black voices or tell black people what they should care about on some oppressive shyt. They telling us we should vote democrat, support stereotypical shyt and be ignorant.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yes you did. You are getting certain responses because no politician is going to wave a magic won and save the black community.

A magic won. lol.

Black-Asian alliance :wow:

:russ:

But seriously, it's good that at least some progress is made. But that's all the hope I have for this. Based on what some people in this thread have said, it seems that Black folk in VA are just gonna follow what the Dems tell them to do. They got no policies or local issue to hold him/VA Dems to.

:francis: