Delaware H.S. student gets jumped in the bathroom and she died #RipAmy

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And yes, it was over a guy.

WILMINGTON, Del. --
A 16-year-old student has died after she was assaulted by several other students inside a high school bathroom in Wilmington, Delaware.

It happened at the Howard High School of Technology in the 400 block of East 12th Street on Thursday morning.

The name of the girl, who was a sophomore, has not been released.

No charges have been announced. Two girls and several witnesses are at the Wilmington Police Department being interviewed by detectives.

Mayor Dennis Williams had to take a moment to compose himself while speaking at a news conference, held a short time after learning the student had passed away.
Students at the school told Action News reporter Chad Pradelli that the fight was over a boy, and that the girl was fighting with another girl in a bathroom when she was jumped.

Kayla Wilson says she was in a stall when the fight broke out.

"She was fighting a girl, and then that's when all these other girls started banking her -like jumping her - and she hit her head on the sink," Wilson said.
"I'm so upset that the young lady lost her life today. Things like this shouldn't happen. My heart bleeds for the family, the kids that go to this school, administrators, and our city," he said.
Teen beaten to death in high school fight in Wilmington, Delaware, mayor says

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I never understood why some females are quick to throw hands over a dude who was playing 'em both and fukk up THEIR lives while dude's out just slipping their names to the reserve bench on his roster. :beli: Done been privy to this shyt too many times during my Highschool days. Chicks engaged in full out breast baring battle while dude just in the corner like :jawalrus: 'cause he know he the cause of that shyt, can dikk both of 'em down and then move on to something else and chuck BOTH their asses to the bushes. Rest in peace to that poor girl, man...