Delete :mjlol:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Continue to get crazy over consoles, brehs.

You are simply looking at a product in where most of the people on it don't understand the jargon. Simply acting surprised makes you look kinda stupid breh. Before now you didn't realize that most console gamers are dumb as rocks when it comes to under the hood?

What exactly was the problem with the DF videos? I must have missed it?

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Continue to get crazy over consoles, brehs.

You are simply looking at a product in where most of the people people don't understand the jargon. Simply acting surprised makes you look kinda stupid breh. Before now you didn't realize that most console gamers are dumb as rocks when it comes to under the hood?

What exactly was the problem with the DF videos? I must have missed it?
:what:

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

So they listened to some MORONS who mentioned a few frame rate drops on the 1800P/60fps mode and instead of providing an option, they just DOWNGRADED the game to 1080P/60fps but threw in HQ shadows instead on the Pro?? No more downsampling for HDTV users? :laff:

This is fukking stupid. So they remove supersampling just because some nerds mentioned there was frame rate drops. shyt is stupid as hell

These stupid fukking DF videos and clickbait articles are going to cause devs to end up giving bullshyt pro modes just because some cornballs fukking made a clickbait video.

I'm fukking disgusted.

I might just sell this fukking PS4 Pro and quite gaming
so when I say ps4 pro on some BS, im talking nonsense, then you make a thread backing up my point :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
tell me about the bed again
Sure, well. I would make threads about craigslist being good to a nikka just to brag because Tic Tac TO and Kmom would talk about how craigslist was terrible in toronto (I've heard its since changed :manny: ) They would be amazed at the deals we'd say we get. Then one day Mowgli posted a pic of an asain guy licking another asain and said those are the types of people who like courtdog threads. I then crafted the infamous thread for that reason, not expecting the results it got, and eventually people who struggle to feel accepted in the real world felt they could become e-popular by repeating "I'm rick james bytch" or the mattress equivalent.

Now what always struck me as funny.. my natural defense mechanism kicking in here, I thought to myself.. If any of these dudes was bangin the p*ssy right, then they would have females ruining beds left n right :mjpls:
When I fukk a bytch, I tell them right off the back. We either fukkin in the tub, or outside. Can't have you waterfalling on my sleep number :stop:

Only shutins be dropping dimes on sheets, I skeet in mouths, on backs, creampies nah mean
Then I follow that up with a towel rub down...

I'm just trying to make The-Coli great again :smugbiden: