Better Beat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
@Mugen is right actually, I copied the URL and sent it, but the share link posts the first in the set. So its more a technical error than anything because all I did was copy the link which was the first in the set I didn't read anything after that. because although you sent two I just took the first link I saw. and forwarded it. I'll take responsibility for the mistake though. My apologies.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Mugen really cool soulful flip but like others said i'm not a fan of drumless beats.

Interloper killed it! I like the different drum elements used. It was a mix of old and new hiphop.
High-Passed vocals are really a nice layer in your beats.
Somehow it kinda reminded me of Kanye West and Jay-Z beats for Watch The Throne. Dope!
Come on back in
Tradional hip hop aint dead thank god lol

Anyway mugen, great sample, was flip wonderfully and had that early to mid 2000s feel and vibe..only thing that it lacked for my taste were hard hitting drums..but i can see modern mcs that love these drumless or minimal drum beats rocking it....fire

Interloper, again great sample....great transitions and drums....very very smooth just a flat out banger but both beats are instrumentals that different type of mcs can destroy.

Am going with interloper on this but not by much honestly..
thats not the right beat bruh but respect