Democratic 2021 Job Performance Review....

how do you feel about the dems.....

• disapprove (too centrist)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
is you approve or is you don't approve...

almost 1 year into the biden administration, what do you feel dems have gotten right and what do you believe they have gotten wrong... how can the dems right the ship or if you feel they are on course, how do they maintain course... and if you are opposed to the dems (either from the right or the left), what do you think the party you support is doing right or needs to do....

hl, speak your peace.....

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just saw where a Dem senator oppose Rahm Emmanuel being ambassador to Japan. Ok, why the fukk would u make Biden look even worse by being against something so miniscule? Democrats get more useless by the day.

The fact that Biden just apparently gave up on firing Dejoy is pathetic. U fire a member of the board. U do whatever u have to to get that piece of shyt outta there.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well I mean, there are multiple things to say but the biggest issue is they're wasting a rare trifecta, something they won't have again for decades (if ever), because Biden can't get the Senate in line.

They other big issue is they're incompetent when it comes to media and especially social media. So they take Ls because of nonsense like Benghazi and CRT.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they're not working fast enough on a lot of department level issues and vacancies but things are getting accomplished

I didn't have high expectations of the senate/congress as far as lawmaking goes but not having Mitch as a majority leader has been nice

I realize not having white supremacist fascists running the entire government isn't enough for some of you guys but that's pretty big in my book
:manny:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Their failure is by design. They don’t want to do anything; just collect paychecks.
facts.... they are just controlled opposition at this point....

i picked they are not getting enough accomplished... they don't have much time because they are predicted to lose both the house and senate next year, so if they don't do anything in the next year they won't be able to do anything at all.... biden has this year and next to make his case (or the democrat's case) for 2024... so far it's not looking good...

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
The messaging sucks what the hell is Jammie Harrison doing :dahell:. They need to have a version of the Lincoln Project running their social media campaign and outreach. Even when they get things done they don't scream from the heavens what they did, instead they let the Republicans try to take created(even tho they opposed it).

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
The messaging sucks what the hell is Jammie Harrison doing :dahell:. They need to have a version of the Lincoln Project running their social media campaign and outreach. Even when they get things do they don't scream from the heavens what they did, instead they let the Republicans try to take created(even tho they opposed it).

Nah... Lincoln Project isn't good.