Democrats And Republicans Are Not The Same, But Racist Whites Have Convinced Blacks That They Are

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
you worried about who is white because your ass can't defend your lack of policy proposals or political strategy

I hope you're Enjoying Trump.

Some of yall really deserve him.

Tell black people that we should enjoy living under a racist because in an election which pitted one racist against another racist, black voter turnout naturally declined, brehs
:mjgrin:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Hahaha! No one can tell me that Napoleon isn't an agent
giphy.webp

That's who people going at.

I got him on ignore and he going to STAY there.

If we all put him on the ignore list there is nothing he can do.

Since he is working for the feds it should be done by default.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Low Quality Posting
Right-thinking black man: These political parties aren't helping our people. Let's try to politically organize and-
Neoliberal Shill black agent: Black Lives Matter! Hillary should've won! George Soros is our friend! Black Lives Matter! You're a Russian bot
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Nah, cause you're acting like a bitter whiny bytch

Third parties dont exist because we dont have ranked-choice-voting like in other countries or mixed-member-proportional voting.

In a first-past-the-post system where the winner gets a majority, third parties are unviable because of Duverger's Law

You fukking miscreants dont even know the basics of political science 101

Duverger's law - Wikipedia

BEST SOLUTION IS WORKING WITHIN THE EXISTING POWERS TO BEND IT TO OUR ADVANTAGE.

ALL YOU LITTLE BOYS KEEP DOING IS HITTING THE ESCAPE BUTTON WHENEVER YOU DONT GET YOUR WAY

YOU ARE NOT MEN, YOU ACT LIKE AND BEHAVE LIKE WOMEN!!!!

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
That's who people going at.

I got him on ignore and he going to STAY there.

If we all put him on the ignore list there is nothing he can do.

Since he is working for the feds it should be done by default.

Someone should have banned him already but they're on some bullshyt.

Let agents openly post on the Coli brehs.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You voted for Trump though.

So don't come at me.

In November 2016, and every other year, I know where I voted and what I stood for.

You didn't .
Lol, now this fakkit says I voted for that scum Trump. Never. But I know an agent who supported Trump. @hustlemania, can you give me a clue please?

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
fukk that guy. :stopitslime: Not giving that video a view, there are better political sources on the Democrats' role in slavery and apartheid than him.

Like him or dislike him, he's talking researched and provable facts:hubie:Not a single republican owned slaves breh. I looked it up furiously myself from disbelief and i ain't even american

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Third parties dont exist because we dont have ranked-choice-voting like in other countries or mixed-member-proportional voting.

In a first-past-the-post system where the winner gets a majority, third parties are unviable because of Duverger's Law

BEST SOLUTION IS WORKING WITHIN THE EXISTING POWERS TO BEND IT TO OUR ADVANTAGE.

ALL YOU LITTLE BOYS KEEP DOING IS HITTING THE ESCAPE BUTTON WHENEVER YOU DONT GET YOUR WAY

I've already explained how a black political party can thwart many aspects of Duverger's Law in parts of the US
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...-americans-is-our-own-political-party.479868/

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Call a man a whiny bytch when you're typing in all caps and becoming emotional because we're pointing out that you're either:
a) An agent of dubious racial origin
b) A non-thinking mental slave to white supremacy
c) A cognizant self-hating black man

BREHS
:mjlol:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not revealing that on here.

And yes, I'm very engaged locally. I have personal friends (literally) who are also elected officials.

Some of yall really dont understand that The Coli could be a real place of learning and engagement but you all drive away people who are really doing things away with this dumb ass convo that never dies.

The system is fixed.. Its not designed for all to succeed..

I attended many events that have black elected officials and i talk with them.. Police also.. They have very open dialogue in closed settings..

The democratic party will let a few through the cracks, but not all. Been like this for many years..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Someone should have banned him already but they're on some bullshyt.

Let agents openly post on the Coli brehs.
With "men" like this, who needs women in society? :gucci:

Yall already carry yourselves like hoes with it comes to politics.

It definitely explains why shyt hasn't popped off yet politically. And probably economically.

The strategy is staring you right in the face, but you STILL want more shortcuts to political power and influence. Thats why weaklings talk about all this "third party" talk but never have a fukking strategy or policy plans they want to see.

its just another time wasting mechanism to avoid GETTING shyt DONE.

Theres black people in politics RIGHT NOW you ungrateful b*stards denigrate, spit on, and disrespect constantly!!!

Yall are sooner doing the job of white conservative racists with how much you hate sitting black politicians.

Hell... Why the fukk do you deserve any more of them?????

You dont even appreciate HOW HARD THE ONES WE HAVE RIGHT NOW FIGHT FOR US DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The system is fixed.. Its not designed for all to succeed..

I attended many events that have black elected officials and i talk with them.. Police also.. They have very open dialogue in closed settings..

The democratic party will let a few through the cracks, but not all. Been like this for many years..
Aight well go home little nikka.

I'm tired of you giving up.

We dont need you.

Go inside with the women and children.