And this thread needs a theme song

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that is sad.
makes it even worse hearing the girl recording talk. poor girl sounds like shes been through a lot.

its a shytty situation for both the landlord and the tenants. the tenants couldnt pay because they probably didnt have a job or lost their jobs recently. the landlord is pissed because she probably has monthly payments that need to be made on the house.

its one of the reasons why renting out your house is a terrible idea, if ur hoping that ur tenants will pay it off for you. if a tenant refuses to pay, u cant just kick them out. its a very long and stressful process.

Last edited:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
All those adults in one house and they can't pay rent. Sad
This is the harsh truth, that being said...

I wouldn't have been as calm being disrespected in front of my family like that. She called him a bum and blamed him for her being racist in front of his kids.

Edit: I watched the whole video and she came with back up??? It would have definitely got ugly in there.

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
that is sad.
makes it even worse hearing the girl recording talk. poor girl sounds like shes been through a lot.

its a shytty situation for both the landlord and the tenants. the tenants couldnt pay because they probably didnt have a job or lost their jobs recently. the landlord is pissed because she probably has monthly payments that need to be made on the house.

its one of the reasons why renting out your house is a terrible idea, if ur hoping that ur tenants will pay it off for you. if a tenant refuses to pay, u cant just kick them out. its a very long and stress process.

This. I hate hearing young people say they want to rent houses with their money. That shyt ain't easy and more stress than its worth most of the time.

I dad has two rental houses, shyt sucks

"These people are renting for a reason"