Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
He's coming home:blessed:

Let the fukkery begin!!!!

Between Honey Badger and CGJ we guaranteed fights this season, and I'm here for it:demonic:

And all it took was Loomis walking in on me, Gayle, and his wife playing naked Twister in his bed listening to old take fo'records playing in the background
I had on a Reuben Mayes Jersey, Gayle had on Bobby Hebert, and Mrs Loomis had on a Brett Maxie Jersey.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I wonder how they gon use him? Dies he play in the box or does Maye. What I've read on Maye is he can do either and HB can do both. shyt bout to be hell in that secondary injuries permitting
praying-kalabhavan-shajohn.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Excuse me sir, Mr Samuels is still asking to be traded

So…. See…. The way we do business….. it’s a rotating schedule right. So we already supplied y’all with a linebacker, wide receiver, and a few other positions on the past. Only thing we have up in this rotation is safety and a left guard.

I don’t make up or control the schedule

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
So…. See…. The way we do business….. it’s a rotating schedule right. So we already supplied y’all with a linebacker, wide receiver, and a few other positions on the past. Only thing we have up in this rotation is safety and a left guard.

I don’t make up or control the schedule
Doing Business with you is like

Last edited: