Dennis Allen still got a new Carr with a .283 credit score: The Official 2014 Raiders errrr Official 2023 Saints Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Let’s fukking go!!!:gladbron:

The Good Guys
@portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @Ice Cold @O.iatlhawksfan@cfountain @clutch @taker597 @LastManStanding @macpat@Lee_Land @Geoffrey_Chaucer @NOSaintsFan02 @Gaston@$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @JackM @yakamein @hotbeezie@CHAMPSIDE @ManMade @blockboy504 @Plexxx @horizon@capp34 @Stuntone @TNOT @NO-BadAzz @Groanman@era7toon @taker597 @You know damn well @b. woods@Obsequious Thesis @revan @hood b. goode @Inertia Creeps@Xerces @Ben Putin from Russia @macpat @NOSaintsFan02

This Forty Sai Der Alliance continues to grow and get stronger and stronger!!:ohlawd:

Iron sharpens iron:salute:

shyt finna be LIT!!!

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Let’s fukking go!!!:gladbron:

The Good Guys
@portcityplaya @SubZeroDegrees @Ice Cold @O.iatlhawksfan@cfountain @clutch @taker597 @LastManStanding @macpat@Lee_Land @Geoffrey_Chaucer @NOSaintsFan02 @Gaston@$$$HotBoyRonald$$$ @JackM @yakamein @hotbeezie@CHAMPSIDE @ManMade @blockboy504 @Plexxx @horizon@capp34 @Stuntone @TNOT @NO-BadAzz @Groanman@era7toon @taker597 @You know damn well @b. woods@Obsequious Thesis @revan @hood b. goode @Inertia Creeps@Xerces @Ben Putin from Russia @macpat @NOSaintsFan02

This Forty Sai Der Alliance continues to grow and get stronger and stronger!!:ohlawd:

Iron sharpens iron:salute:

shyt finna be LIT!!!

We tried to forewarn them Sunday! :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You already jinxed us with that Packers Road L last season. :ufdup: (that ended up being the L to keep us out of the playoffs :snoop:)

Ease up on the guarantees, Bryan. :camby:

Jinx? I don’t jinx….. there was only one person in here that had the power to jinx y’all and I got rid of him. Good days ahead

I appreciate your optimism. I respect you, but not your team. fukk the niners (respectfully, of course).

I hear you, and it’s all good. We’ll get there Crodie