Dennis Rodman's Nikes Return

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
YOU COPPING!

What the Air Jordan 11 was to Michael Jordan and the Nike Air More Uptempo was to Scottie Pippen during the Chicago Bulls' record-breaking 1995-96 season, the Nike Air Shake Ndestrukt was to Dennis Rodman.

More than 20 years later, there's still not a sneaker quite like the Ndestrukt. Its shrouded upper, exaggerated Swoosh, unique logos, alternative lacing system and chunky tooling make for a shoe that still stands out in the market. For longtime fans of the model and intrigued newcomers to the game, the model is returning in April.

nike-air-shake-ndestrukt-bulls

nike-air-shake-ndestrukt-black

nike-air-shake-ndestrukt-white-navy

Dennis Rodman's Nikes Are Ready to Break the Rules Again

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
:russ: So back in 96 I had a choice the space jams or these and I chose these color way the last 5 pics those the ones. Thought I was :banderas: fukk no went to my Cuzin house to floss nikka hit me with :umad::lolbron::mindblown::scusthov::ufdup::jbhmm::russ: And said nikka u got on some moon man shoes? :francis::mjcry: Crazy shyt is I just was talking about these to my girl about these this past sunday

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:russ: So back in 96 I had a choice the space jams or these and I chose these color way the last 5 pics those the ones. Thought I was :banderas: fukk no went to my Cuzin house to floss nikka hit me with :umad::lolbron::mindblown::scusthov::ufdup::jbhmm::russ: And said nikka u got on some moon man shoes? :francis::mjcry:

:comeon: The space jams didn't come out till 2000 breh. I'm 110% sure on that. MJ wore them in the movie Space Jam and I remember everybody was jocking like crazy but you couldn't buy them no where. I remember Jordan releases by my school years anyway and I specifically remember getting them space jams when I was in like 9th or 10th grade and that was they first release.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
:comeon: The space jams didn't come out till 2000 breh. I'm 110% sure on that. MJ wore them in the movie Space Jam and I remember everybody was jocking like crazy but you couldn't buy them no where. I remember Jordan releases by my school years anyway and I specifically remember getting them space jams when I was in like 9th or 10th grade and that was they first release.
Yeah u got the retro breh

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Yeah u got the retro breh
Nah breh. I used to be a super big sneaker head breh. Like I said I'm sure them space jams came out when I was in 10th grade. Im crystal clear about that. A nikka had to do some foul shyt to get the money up for them, no way in hell I could forget that