Denver cacs are showing they ass

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You should absolutely save your keystrokes because you proved my point, aint nothin else to say, and I'm just laughing at you poorly defending your rebuttal now.
Again, thanks.
You woke up and felt the need to extend this dumb back and forth:russell:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
That's the best you could pull out your ass....:dead:....please double down on your stupidity....
You can get mad but you cant show me where I'm wrong, breh
Ya mans up there talkin bout "Why do we need to hurt cacs? They haven't done anything to us."
I showed him where they hung two brehs out there LAST YEAR after he said that type shyt dont happen out there and he started moving the goalposts.
Like I said, I been there and I've watched y'all.
Y'all will ride on each other all day and all night long.
They ran y'all out of San Francisco. They almost finished running y'all out of Oakland.:camby:
Y'all bang in your neighborhoods in LA and nowhere else. They know this so that's why they don't consider LA dangerous :win: and continue to live there.
They'll come to the hood and get some drugs if they're in a pinch and leave without a scratch.
But if a out of town nikka come to LA, he gotta "check in".:demonic: WTF?
Cacs can wear red, blue and any colors they please in LA or anywhere.
The Mexicans, Asians, and Pacific Islanders just call yall nikkas to your face.
They feel comfortable talkin to y'all any kind of way because they know y'all aint gonna do shyt.:jawalrus:
Those first several "Karen" incidents that went viral were all in the Bay.
And they continue. The old bytch in Alameda, the bytch that accused guy at Walmart of stealing her phone, the bike delivery incident. All California.:mjpls:
So if the most you can say to refute what I'm saying is "UH UH" :why:and blow steam out your nostrils, then its whatever.
Cowabunga, dude. :unimpressed:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You can get mad but you cant show me where I'm wrong, breh
Ya mans up there talkin bout "Why do we need to hurt cacs? They haven't done anything to us."
I showed him where they hung two brehs out there LAST YEAR after he said that type shyt dont happen out there and he started moving the goalposts.
Like I said, I been there and I've watched y'all.
Y'all will ride on each other all day and all night long.
They ran y'all out of San Francisco. They almost finished running y'all out of Oakland.:camby:
Y'all bang in your neighborhoods in LA and nowhere else. They know this so that's why they don't consider LA dangerous :win: and continue to live there.
They'll come to the hood and get some drugs if they're in a pinch and leave without a scratch.
But if a out of town nikka come to LA, he gotta "check in".:demonic: WTF?
Cacs can wear red, blue and any colors they please in LA or anywhere.
The Mexicans, Asians, and Pacific Islanders just call yall nikkas to your face.
They feel comfortable talkin to y'all any kind of way because they know y'all aint gonna do shyt.:jawalrus:
Those first several "Karen" incidents that went viral were all in the Bay.
And they continue. The old bytch in Alameda, the bytch that accused guy at Walmart of stealing her phone, the bike delivery incident. All California.:mjpls:
So if the most you can say to refute what I'm saying is "UH UH" :why:and blow steam out your nostrils, then its whatever.
Cowabunga, dude. :unimpressed:
:russ:....look at this disgruntled bytch....stay on your period clown....