Denzel Washington shows you baggy wearing clothing motherfukkers, times up....

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:mjpls: Whats wrong with a Steve Harvey suit
steve-harvey-o.jpg
That suit look like trash, 2 toned suits is not whats hot in the streets:scusthov:. Get in shape and wear a fitted suit or stay at home.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
they are called slouch socks, and we used to wear them cuz they were comfortable and looked straight with timbs in the summer. :ehh:

and I havent seen them in years in the DC area. Kids wear the super tight jeans and shyt now.

lol I moved here in 98, i couldn't for the life of me, understand why nikkas wore that mess up here...plus wearing "water shoes" or beach shoes was the thing back then...slouch socks was the worst

but honestly after almost 15 years here, I see DC just has it's own style. They don't try to be NY they just do them

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That shyt was always awful, I used to go hard at you dc lames...in the 2000s you had the absolute worst style ever

Nike boots
Foams
Scrunchie socks
Go go
Wack nikka lifestyle

fukk MAJOR

Cuz Ann Arbor is at the epicenter of cool...:rudy:

DC used to be a place of unique style and culture until it became cool to be a gay ass follower. Nike Boots, Foams, slouch socks, Go-Go > House music and shade 45 du-rags. :laugh:

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-2205247-1513E1A5000005DC-333_634x826.jpg

this is crisp and clean but at the same time not over the top, simple style.

I just holla'd at a tailor about sizing some jeans I copped from banana repulblic that are bigger than I expected, while i'm gettin my joints sized right i'ma have to check out some of the suits he has in there.

seeing suits like this being worn correctly instead of them big ass middle of the summer 5 piece tangerine colored suits is inspiration.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
reminds me of the nikkas that just now started rocking polo obsessively and feeling some special way about it when real nikkas been rocking polo since the womb.

If you rocking clashing slacks and a cardigan in 2012, times up

*Posts pic of handsome male*

I wanna look like him :drool:

:wrist:

:aicmon:

:mjpls:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
Nicca was filming a movie in the A at the time...prolly just finished shooting scenes and wanted to show his face.....same way at the Olympics niccas be going to the club in gym shorts

Those are athletes.
And that's true about probably just leaving the movie set... but still, jokets are acting like there is no down time. You supposed to be suited and booted at all times.

I want to hear what the OP has to say about it.