Denzel Washington vs. Will Smith - Who's the GOAT Actor?

Who's the GOAT

• Denzel Washington

Votes: 74 83.1%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 15 16.9%

• Total voters

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Honestly, I can never choose between these two. Will Smith has so much range in his movies, but Denzel really makes me believe he's the character.

I can't choose brehs :lupe:

So basically u answered your own thread's question. Will Smith is good but i think he's been in a lot more overall better movies then Denzel. Denzel is easily the better actor.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Denzel has a much more diverse library than Will so he gets the nod although I don't think either one is the greatest of all time. Plus Sidney is probably better than both of them if we're talking black actors

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Neither is the GOAT.......do you know what GOAT means?

But yeah.....Denzel.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
nikkas stay sleeping on John Q tho.

That shyt almost had me in tears.

Also, shout-out to my under-the-radar mans Don Cheadle. Hotel Rwanda :lawd:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ask a simple ass question and get a buncha bullshyt responses :russ:

Denzel or Will Smith?
How fukkin hard is that shyt?

guy above my post

neither are top 50:skip:

:mjlol:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Denzel's a better actor. Denzel has more range and diversity in the roles he selects. What the hell are y'all smoking on? Will has yet to even play a bad guy yet. I can't see Will as Trip. Cant see him as Alonzo. He tried to play a polarizing role with Ali but it was forgettable. Just lets me know he couldn't have played a role as big as X. Cant even see Will as Jake Shuttlesworth. You too scared to play real characters with flaws. And I don't mean making that same sad face he makes when he's trying to look serious :russ: Stick to the Sci-Fi flicks and summer blockbusters. If he made more films like Pursuit to Happyness, Id feel different.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
no way to compare besides the color of their skin.
will smith been great for decades, same as denzel.
both of them have played GREAT roles.
denzel is playing the more serious role, will the goofy.
it's obv which one has a bit more range, they will both go down as greats.
no easy way to rank those two.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I love Will and he's a Living Legend. But we are talking about ACTING. Will himself would tell you he isn't the best "Actor" per say but he's the hardest worker so he will still give you a great performance. Will litterally learned how to act on the job while on Fresh Prince. Yes 20 years later he's grown to a fine actor but I can't put him above Denzel. Denzel on the other hand is an Actor that is up there with the best. I'm talking Deniro, Pacino, Brando's etc. The Legendary Iconic Actors. Also here's an interesting fact. Denzel has never done a sequel he's don't 100% original projects. That's amazing to have a career this long and he never had to do a sequel. Overall love them both and they've done a lot for the image of the Black Male around the world.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Denzel. Most of the time, I actually feel like I'm watching the characters he plays.

All the Will Smith movies I've seen just had Will playing as Will. A bit like Tom Cruise.
Maybe finally seeing something serious like Pursuit of Happiness will change my mind though.