Denzel's Ricochet was a wild ass 90s thriller

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I must have seen the movie a gazillion times, just now did I notice there were trannies it. :dame:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
One Of the most fun Denzel flicks, to this day. And Lithgow was so versatile. I always felt that Pastor Troy was them mimicking Lithgow, but Blake was far more sinister. Lithgow played him cartoony, but creepy.

Your mother. The one that died if a broken heart, praying with my father every night, over your sorry a$$.

Then called him by his govt Odessa.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
One Of the most fun Denzel flicks, to this day. And Lithgow was so versatile. I always felt that Pastor Troy was them mimicking Lithgow, but Blake was far more sinister. Lithgow played him cartoony, but creepy.

Your mother. The one that died if a broken heart, praying with my father every night, over your sorry a$$.

Then called him by his govt Odessa.

Pastor Troy :why:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have not seen this movie in forever. I need to revisit. Will feel like a new movie because while I do remember it being chock full of fukkery I totally forgot the plot

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The amount of fukkery in this film was off the charts :dead:

Got John Lithgow as a straight up Batman supervillain.....framing Denzel for paedophilla and murder, making him fukk hookers while doped up on heroin, giving him the clap ( :laff: ), murking his parole board then breaking out of prison, filming home invasion videos with him holding an axe to Denzel's sleeping children, having DIY samurai sword duels with Jesse Ventura in prison :gucci:

Plus Lithgow has some of the wildest one liners ever in a mainstream film

Film was just crazy entertaining coked out 90s shyt...
loved this movie.

Lithgow was wildin.

All over the fact Denzel sonned him when he got him put in jail. :mjlol: