Deontay Wilder "Fury is one of my best Knockout wins"

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Watson was flat out dikk riding in this interview smh

I randomly skipped to 23 minutes and he was saying "If the truth don't set you free, it won't hurt you"

foh, you never gonna be great if you don't accept responsibility for your losses.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Larry Johnson status

Bruh went from top of the world meeting with the Pope visiting the motherland
Top mantwerking with scrambled eggs on his head

As a fan I don't want open thecoli to see bruh done committed that or something drastic to his career

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He’s having a mental breakdown:francis:

He needs to go and get some knockouts and get himself back into the conversation for belts

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wilder is a man who probably has had his confidence shaken to the core cause what led him to the title wasn't enough for him to beat Fury. And after knocking out everyone in front of him until Fury that has to be a hell of a reality check for him at this point in his career.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wilder is a man who probably has had his confidence shaken to the core cause what led him to the title wasn't enough for him to beat Fury. And after knocking out everyone in front of him until Fury that has to be a hell of a reality check for him at this point in his career.

Hence why you shouldn’t cherry pick because it leads to grad delusions and you thinking you are something you are not.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I think I missed this one. I knew that processing a loss with his inflated ego would be tough but this writhing he does even I didn't expect