Deray Davis is in Polygamous Relationship

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Serious question:

Let's say although he's dating 2 women, Deray still goes to church. So he goes to church XYZ in Atlanta or L.A. or wherever right. All three of them go consistently, and they get to know the members. Eventually, the whole church finds out Deray is dating both girls at the same time?

So my question is:

1) Would you as Deray fill comfortable taking 2 women to church to get your spiritual and religious meal?
2) If you were the pastor, deacon, church members how would you feel about 3 members that are openly dating each other?

:jbhmm:
:lupe:
:patrice:

EDIT: I know there are "diverse" church congregations out there that are...."accepting", so I guess I'm referring to a "traditional" black church for this question

Can't nobody worshiping a black guy disguised as a white guy judge me.

King Poetic

SagittariusReigns Supreme
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
This will be inspiring for many Black men, and it comes at a time where there is a complete shortage of Black men due to mass incarceration, interracial marriages/dating/relationships, homosexuality, and death by violence.

:stopitslime::stopitslime: people always want to throw this shyt in

Congrats to him tho

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
this is the proper way to do it people. leave all the lies and deceit out of it and just find partners that are willing to accept your needs.

Yup. Better than all the cheating and your significant other always worrying about you stepping out. Plus with all those STDs outchea it's better to know exactly who your significant other has been f*cking. Black women I highly recommend y'all join this wave, and :salute: to Deray, he a Chitown nikka too :obama:

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
It's hard outchea, breh. You just need your own crib not in the hood, and a decent car. You got that and you eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You getting second helpings if you're not ugly and hit the gym.:wow:

I was eating good when I had my own spot + nice ass whip....:blessed:

Had to check out of the game...found me one with benefits and a sweet 401k package. :ohlawd: we living good over here :youngsabo:

My homie is pulling in $85k+ yearly and got his girl working and pulling grown ass women from her job :smugdraper: told that nicca to live it up.....don't know when it'll all fall apart :shaq2:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Serious question:

Let's say although he's dating 2 women, Deray still goes to church. So he goes to church XYZ in Atlanta or L.A. or wherever right. All three of them go consistently, and they get to know the members. Eventually, the whole church finds out Deray is dating both girls at the same time?

So my question is:

1) Would you as Deray fill comfortable taking 2 women to church to get your spiritual and religious meal?
2) If you were the pastor, deacon, church members how would you feel about 3 members that are openly dating each other?

EDIT: I know there are "diverse" church congregations out there that are...."accepting", so I guess I'm referring to a "traditional" black church for this question

No real church would accept this. But that's not the point of this thread. The point of this thread is to join the polygamy wave :blessed:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Serious question:

So my question is:

No worse than all the homos they allow. The Bible actually condones have more than one woman...

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He'll get bored of them both soon..no way would I agree to something like that