Derrick Rose Says Accuser Consented To Group Sex...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I been say something is up with him in that gif bron and Howard was having fun that's just they personality and being real with who they are. But rose is hiding his true self and it would come out at some point I bet if some one told you back then that he would be talking about free agency two years out and running trains on chicks with sex toys with his homeboys when he had 100 mill in the bank and having baby's with thots you would be like :wow: not the face of humbleness :mjcry:
Exactly

My reaction to this news is pretty much the same way i felt when they said Bill Cosby was having orgies and using pills and sh!t. When i first heard the news i thought to myself "yeah D-Rose doesnt seem like the type that would be around watching his homeboy fukk let alone take part". This is my response to the original post when the story first came out
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14970269/

Now that he admits to even knowing about the sh!t has me questioning everything now

Like is water really wet, brehs? Who can i trust? What 'sreal and what's not? :why:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't think he's saying they fukked her TOGETHER, it says multiple partners... As in "bless the crew". bytch prolly made tacos too... this makes more sense then they all in the room getting whatever hole is open. It also says on more then one occasion, she was a jump that probably would have done anything to continue fukking with him... Sidenote: his goal in this was to make her look slutty as possible, like " not only are you not getting any bread but I'm also going to make it hard for you to live for this fukk shyt:ufdup:"
Bruh.. You didn't see her version of what happened. It was posted here a week or two ago, she portrayed rose like some cuckold weirdo. This is confirming to an extent her side. The only dispute is if it was consensual. D.Cuck ain't selling shoes this year homie :francis:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Bruh.. You didn't see her version of what happened. It was posted here a week or two ago, she portrayed rose like some cuckold weirdo. This is confirming to an extent her side. The only dispute is if it was consensual. D.Cuck ain't selling shoes this year homie :francis:
:patrice:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wtf: you really think it's uncommon for trains to be ran on chicks breh?!

Fam, that was his girlfriend, as in he wifed her and was running trains on her with his friends. That's pure :scust:

If I'm a millionaire my boys can get their own bytches off the strength of me being in the NBA.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, that was his girlfriend, as in he wifed her and was running trains on her with his friends. That's pure :scust:

If I'm a millionaire my boys can get their own bytches off the strength of me being in the NBA.

that was NOT his girlfriend

she THOUGHT she was his girlfriend when in reality was she was a once a month hookup

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
And you fakkit Bulls fans wanted to neg train me b/c I said I wanted this pervert to blow his ACL again. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

I don't support rapist. :scusthov:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wait wait wait...is he saying that the consent was between him and her to have sex...cause there is nothing to see here...

Or is he saying she gave consent for him and his boys to run train on her...cause if he did he about to have to cut a big ass check...

You can tell this dude has some severe mental impairments...like he is lucky he plays basketball for a living because I don't think he has the mental faculty to do something that requires deep cognitive thought...

Did anybody see his presser at media day? They were asking him about this and one of his responses was "I'm going to continue to live my life to the fullest"...Breh...that is not the response you give when the white media is circling you with rape allegations questions...

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Her version also includes her getting back into a "relationship" with him after this so, yeah let's ignore her

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:wtf: you really think it's uncommon for trains to be ran on chicks breh?!

Do you have any idea how many of these guys wake up to 2-3 chicks in the bed with them every morning even the married dudes?

The problem with rose is, he should have had sheets signed and gag orders like how mike and scottie used to do it.

Or take a page from noah and let it be known he a play boy. It's difficult to take the tiger Woods route in a game where reporters trying to take you down for a story. Especially black athletes. These guys are ball players breh, not religious leaders. Don't let the few instances they play for the camera or stand up to some injustice fool you. Hell it's easy for me to be committed now cause I'm a regular dude, now imagine you worth millions and all those instagram/stripper/video girls we admire from afar suddenly became available at the drop of a call? Hell I'll probably be going nuts out here too lol we all human we make mistakes.
:cape:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Water aint wet, brehs. :why: We've been duped :snoop:
I mean... First it was Tiger Then Bill Cosby.. and nw D-Rose. Tho i never bought Tiger's act. :manny:
But D-Rose? I probably would have let the cat sleep in the same room as my girl thinking they're just gonna talk

Last edited: