"Desiigner Can't Come Back To The Hood"

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with the bolded. There are many obstacles, but for the most part, nikkas have every opportunity in the world but do not apply themselves. Everybody know how to get on their phone and download apps and upload videos and this & that, but can't do a simple google search for what they want? I mean that literally. If I wanted to make $50/day, legally, I would google "$50 a day" and work from there. Want to go to school but know you don't have money? Google "go to school with no money"...bet all kinda resources about financial aid pops up. A lot of nikkas won't look no further than FB, IG, Worldstar, etc.

I know there are situations where some just really don't have any chance of survival, but in a lot of cases nikkas don't want to get out, or they would do a lot better. In a world that we have our phones out 24/7 you trying to tell me anyone can't learn or do anything they want, if they want to do it?
what makes you think black people (not nikkas) aren't trying to do all the above? you one of those pull yourself up by the bootstraps characters
you don't know what its like to be DESPERATE and SUBJUGATED. thats a whole other part of the brain that you never got the pleasure to visit.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
what makes you think black people (not nikkas) aren't trying to do all the above? you one of those pull yourself up by the bootstraps characters
you don't know what its like to be DESPERATE and SUBJUGATED. thats a whole other part of the brain that you never got the pleasure to visit.
Here nikkas come with even more excuses. Breh, I was born and raised in the hood. I'm around nikkas all day every day ans have been all my life, so I can speak on what I see. If they were trying, they would succeed, I promise you

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Im glad the culture is rejecting this bum shyt.

Hypmatized by hate - Boosie