Desiigner Responds To Grinding On Transgender Sidney Starr: I Didn't Know That Was A Dude

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Sidney Starr popped up right after Kat Stacks' buzz wore off so he don't have no excuse. It's not like this is his first year on the internet.

he's like 20 y/o meaning he wasnt even even a teenager yet when the chingy thing happened. i doubt the average lil kid searching the internet for tranny's, bruh. oh, and another trash mreck thread. 1star.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
He a dude? WTF? I remember thinking she has a nice ass and Id sodomize her badly because of that sihtty ass voice.
:mjcry:
I swear I thought SHE A GIRL.
Nah... i was asking a question.. cause the other poster kinda put this tranny dude and kat stacks name in a sentence together...
u know what.,. let me get outta the debauchery thread

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Lol what's the deal with M. Reck? I always see everybody on his helmet on here. I just know the name through Doggie Diamonds.
He adds filler content to hide the fact that he has no content.

Imagine listening to some nicca talk booty for 20 straight minutes with no interruptions. Just him giving his side of the story that he was not present for as well as found out second hand just like the rest of us.