Destiny Godley - Smash or Pass

Creasy

Pro
Daps
And you have no standards if you picking body over face.
bytches now of days shaped like the X and Y chromosomes. Especially when they're short, its disgusting. I rather have a beautiful face like Zendaya, Rihanna, Adriana Lima, Naomi, etc than have a build a bytch like Nicki. All that plastic surgery has to keep being remodeled after a while. What does Nicki look like getting butt and titty implants at 50 years old?

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Would not smash because i have too much respect, unworthy for this black queen. Would love to talk to her though

:what:

Ain't no way she letting a non black man hit that.

200.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
And you have no standards if you picking body over face.
bytches now of days shaped like the X and Y chromosomes. Especially when they're short, its disgusting. I rather have a beautiful face like Zendaya, Rihanna, Adriana Lima, Naomi, etc than have a build a bytch like Nicki. All that plastic surgery has to keep being remodeled after a while. What does Nicki look like getting butt and titty implants at 50 years old?

Why would I fukk a 50 year old :jbhmm:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I really hate when women have that short of hair...pass..

Creasy

Pro
Daps
Why would I fukk a 50 year old :jbhmm:
:martin: Shut the fukk up
Im not smashing no build a bytch. Ass might explode or those titties might pop in her fukking chest. Then get left with her saline tittie leaking and it looks like throw up and you wondering how you let youself into this mess when you had bae at home all along and you realize you cant wife no hoe yet have a good girl at home and now you reflecting your life and wondering was it all worth it last summer.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
:martin: Shut the fukk up
Im not smashing no build a bytch. Ass might explode or those titties might pop in her fukking chest. Then get left with her saline tittie leaking and it looks like throw up and you wondering how you let youself into this mess when you had bae at home all along and you realize you cant wife no hoe yet have a good girl at home and now you reflecting your life and wondering was it all worth it last summer.

mmhmmmmm :rudy: