Details of GN’R rockstar Slash’s divorce settlement (GMB)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He wants to pay Perla $100,000 a month in spousal support until she dies or remarries and also seeks to fork over an equalization payment in the form of a check for $6,627,352 within a month of a judge signing off on the deal.

She would also get primary physical custody of their sons -- London, 15, and Cash, 13 -- though she and Slash would share legal custody. The guitarist wants to pay her $39,000 a month in child support.

In 2015, TMZ reported that Perla and Slash did not have a prenup in place when they married in 2001 and that she was gunning for 50 percent of his earnings.

:damn:DAAAAAYUM bytch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW THIS HOE AINT NEVER EVER EVER..EVER EVER GONNA GET REMARRIED...

how you get GENERATIONAL WEALTH for giving good BLOW JOBS backstage?!?!?... :why:

DID SHE CREATE THE GUITAR RIFFS FOR SLASH??!?!?

FUKK MARRIAGE FOR REAL FOR REAL!

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Hes going to pay her 6 million upfront, 100K for the rest of her life or until she gets married again, 39K every month for child support, 3 expensive cars AND a house.

If she doesnt take this offer then shes a fukking scumbag.
What if she knows he’s lowovarying her?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How many trailer parks are there?

I was joking with that.

But you're kidding yourself if you think hip hop has a fan base that doesn't constantly criticize old rap for sounding dated. Rock was never like that.

We both know that. You won't find an 18 year old rock fan calling nirvana irrelevant... But I bet you'll find an 18 year old saying that wu tang is :francis:

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I was joking with that.

But you're kidding yourself if you think hip hop has a fan base that doesn't constantly criticize old rap for sounding dated. Rock was never like that.

We both know that. You won't find an 18 year old rock fan calling nirvana irrelevant... But I bet you'll find an 18 year old saying that wu tang is :francis:
New rap fans criticize old rap but old rap still gets spins.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
"In return, The Blast reports, Slash -- who said he earns $345,000 a month -- would maintain his interest in Guns N' Roses as well as his other companies and would also keep his residuals, trademarks, bank accounts, guitar collection and a 2011 Ford F-150 truck."
:dead:
That's the only vehicle he wants to keep:deadrose:You can tell this c00n is just sliding raw meat into the cage hoping she will eat so this can all be over. She is going to ride this feminist wave in the country right into half of all the money he makes and has made. She is going to the nearest batting range with those collectible guitars to take a few swings after she gets half of them in the divorce. They might end up for cheap on craigslist or in a waiting to exhale style yard sale. Donating them to charity would seem classy but she would be paranoid Slash will buy them back.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know how these divorce things go but if it goes in front of a judge and shes asking for half of all he owns, does a judge ask her why she thinks she deserves all that or is will the judge grant her the decision because theres no prenup?

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash and wife Perla Ferrar split more than three years ago in late 2014. But their divorce has yet to be finalized.

Now, the rocker is pushing for the court to end their 13-year marriage once and for all. "Perla has been slow responding, or has deliberately drawn out responding, throughout this matter," he explains in court papers, The Blast reports. "I want to move on with my life."

And he's prepared to pay her a pretty penny in order to do so.

The Blast has details of the financial deal Slash is proposing, and some of the figures are jaw-dropping.

He wants to pay Perla $100,000 a month in spousal support until she dies or remarries and also seeks to fork over an equalization payment in the form of a check for $6,627,352 within a month of a judge signing off on the deal.

She would also get primary physical custody of their sons -- London, 15, and Cash, 13 -- though she and Slash would share legal custody. The guitarist wants to pay her $39,000 a month in child support. The boys would also get 1.8 percent of Slash's income for the next 18 years.

In return, The Blast reports, Slash -- who said he earns $345,000 a month -- would maintain his interest in Guns N' Roses as well as his other companies and would also keep his residuals, trademarks, bank accounts, guitar collection and a 2011 Ford F-150 truck.

Perla would keep their 2014 Range Rover, 2015 Mercedes AMG and a 2015 Mercedes Benz GL 450 as well as a Los Angeles home, though both she and Slash purchased new houses with community funds in late 2017, The Blast previously reported. (His pad cost $6.25 million while hers -- which is just four miles away -- was $3.5 million.)

Though Perla has yet to file her monthly income, Slash told the court he doesn't need to see it because he's ready to make the divorce judgement final now.

In 2015, TMZ reported that Perla and Slash did not have a prenup in place when they married in 2001 and that she was gunning for 50 percent of his earnings.

:wow::mjcry: Y’all out here paying this much for puzzy? Get married, brehs:wow:
tenor.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
No prenup??:mindblown::mindblown::hhh:
pre nup only protects what you have BEFORE marriage... that's why it's called a PRE Nuptials Agreement

any and all money and assets you obtain during the marriage is still fair game

you better off just getting married on your own and not ever sending in the paperwork... it's about god right? govt don't need to know