Detroit nikkas shytting on Adam22

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
A couple things to dissect, based off that clip. :mjlol:

Folks like homie in the red, be the weirdest nggas. Slow ass ngga shows up to an interview, to be on some, "too cool, for school..." shyt.:mjlol:

Why even pull up? You know what type of questions, the cac is gonna throw at you (you're even dumber, if you didn't do your googles bout the cac, beforehand). Nggas always try to come on the camera, wit this "hardest ngga alive", schtick.:russell:

GTFOH.:camby:

Dude to his left (not too much brighter), at least attempts to quell the tension, and keep the interview flowing. The cac asks homie bout the shooting incident, which he projects, he doesn't wanna talk about (cac Adam 22, hits the nervous laugh, tryin to save face), then immediately attempts to segue, into more cop/cac tactics, about lean.:laff: :laff::laff:

"You've definitely pulled up on me, with a large amount of lean before....":smugfavre:

WTF type of cop ass statement, is that to make or put the ngga in a position to answer? A bunch of goofies, all-around. :dead:

All I'm seeing is some smart dumb nggas, allow a cac to exploit em, and paint a picture. This cac jumps from a shooting, to drugs, to pimpin on the ngga...:russ:

All these nggas are clowns.
In his defense I think he hot about Adam interviewing the Opps who might be responsible for shooting him in the head, the vegas shooting mentioned in the clip