Devil May Cry Series | Netflix (Coming Soon) (Teaser Trailer)

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
the videos games to anime Universe!
:ohhh:

if they can somehow finda way to throw MegaMan into this shyt.
:lolbron:
the x series in animated form would print money. the backstory and events in the games would be crack if properly dramatized.

wartorn future
robots susceptible to a virus that turns them rogue, bringing up ethics in what you do with them
maverick hunters who are essentially hunting their own kind
reploid rights

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
the x series in animated form would print money. the backstory and events in the games would be crack if properly dramatized.

wartorn future
robots susceptible to a virus that turns them rogue, bringing up ethics in what you do with them
maverick hunters who are essentially hunting their own kind
reploid rights
Megaman, Protoman, Zero and all their upgrades plus feats:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont mind the cross over but i need more castlevania first. I love the way they portray drac. I want devil may cry to go into mundus back story

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I dont mind the cross over but i need more castlevania first. I love the way they portray drac. I want devil may cry to go into mundus back story
It isn't a crossover. Basically he was just saying they are doing Devil May Cry and it will be a part of the "games to animated netflix series". He just used the word multiverse as a eyecatcher not knowing the connotations and didn't explain it properly.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It isn't a crossover. Basically he was just saying they are doing Devil May Cry and it will be a part of the "games to animated netflix series". He just used the word multiverse as a eyecatcher not knowing the connotations and didn't explain it properly.

Gotcha