Devon Still a deadbeat dad?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
the amount of caping @Born2BKing is doing here is one of the most disgusting shyt ive seen in my 20 years on the internet :scust:

always thought he was a decent poster but fukk he could get the WPOY2014 title for this damn thread alone for all I care :scust:

just racking up horrible post after horrible post :scust: I hope hes trolling :camby:
nikkas been ducking child support and their kids for years. Sorry if I just don't assume the bytch is lying and crazy like most of these he hate women ass nikkas on this website. :rudy:

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go read the comments on her most recent pregnant pic. It's amazing how no matter how much stupid shyt a woman does, she ALWAYS has someone (women and men) caping for her dumb decisions. This is disgusting. She mad cause "she needs help financially" and he won't buy her a car when they ain't together AND she pregnant by another nikka? Where's he at? His responsibilities are to the child, not her bum azz. If she wants a car, go get a job and buy one. Plenty of cheap cars that'll get the job done. She doesn't want that though. She feels entitled to this mans money simply because she got fukked by this dude. Classic case of a heaux tryna cash in on her baby. Smh.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

she really trying to claim she not the one that went public with the story :mjlol:

They saying she did cause she mad people keep mistaken Stills fiancé as Leahs moms

Plus Devon is getting all the praise from the public

:scust: This bytch is a bonafide retard.

Talk to the Ny Daily News and hire a high profile lawyer, but don't expect that to go public brehettes.

I really have the :aidisgust:face when I see this bytch.

bytch claiming she is on food stamps and homeless but is knocked up by some random nikka. :comeon:

Go raw in retarded bytches who make bad decision after bad decision brehs.

His fiancee is a dime piece, I bet baby mama is jealous as fukk.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:scust: This bytch is a bonafide retard.

Talk to the Ny Daily News and hire a high profile lawyer, but don't expect that to go public brehettes.

I really have the :aidisgust:face when I see this bytch.

bytch claiming she is on food stamps and homeless but is knocked up by some random nikka. :comeon:

Go raw in retarded bytches who make bad decision after bad decision brehs.

His fiancee is a dime piece, I bet baby mama is jealous as fukk.

Its looking like this dumb ass bird let Gloria Alred run game on her

Now that she sees this could potentially fukk up her daughters healthcare she backtracking

Devon reposted her statement and gave his opinion on it

This iPhone not letting me copy & paste what he said though

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas been ducking child support and their kids for years. Sorry if I just don't assume the bytch is lying and crazy like most of these he hate women ass nikkas on this website. :rudy:

It's not about women hating...and you do know that a lot of women abuse the child support system....So why were you so quick to believe this story...instead of taking a step back and and looking at the situation a bit more...

And with all the stuff going on in the media do you just believe any and everything a news outlet drops?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's not about women hating...and you do know that a lot of women abuse the child support system....So why were you so quick to believe this story...instead of taking a step back and and looking at the situation a bit more...

And with all the stuff going on in the media do you just believe any and everything a news outlet drops?
I didn't say she was in the right and I won't say that he is. Most posts in here are calling her names and acting like they know for a fact she is lying. I don't know who is in the right with this situation.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This dumb c*nt. He's not legally obligated to give her literally ANYTHING

http://www.wcpo.com/sports/football...ated-to-pay-child-support-daughters-mom-says3

CINCINNATI – Leah Still's mother cleared up one thing about her claims that Devon Still has not been paying child support.

The Bengals player is not legally obligated to, Channing Smythe told TMZ.

Smythe said the two had a "voluntary agreement" - not a court order - that Still would pay support for Leah while Smythe cared for her in Delaware and Still lived in Cincinnati. She said he stopped paying her because he wanted her and Leah to move to Cincinnati and she refused.

Smythe expressed regret on social media Wednesday night that the letter her attorney sent to the NFL, complaining that Still has not paid support for his daughter since July, went public Wednesday.

WCPO obtained a copy of the letter from Smythe's attorney, Gloria Allred. Read it here or below.

"Nothing was ever supposed to go public …" Smythe posted. "Channing did not put it out to the press. Devon knows what's going on. #THE FACTS. Devon is a great dad. I NEVER SAID HE WASN'T."

Still, posting on social media, said he didn't know who to blame, his ex-girlfriend or her attorney:

Still responded on Instagram by saying, "I don't know who to blame between her and Gloria Allred for lies put out on me. The one thing that I do know is that I'm nowhere near a dead beat. I was raised by two amazing parents, including an outstanding father that showed through his actions with me and my siblings what it meant to be a FATHER."

Smythe said Still is a loving and caring father but she needs money from Still because she can't hold a job while she cares 24/7 for Leah. The 4-year-old was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last June. She has been getting treatment at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Still flies to be with Leah when she undergoes treatments, like she did Monday, and on weekly football off-days.

In the letter to the NFL, Allred wrote that Smythe has to rely on food stamps, family and friends for food for Leah and herself, that they had to move into a friend's apartment because Smythe can't afford to pay rent, and that she has to borrow a car to take Leah to the hospital for treatments because she doesn't have one.

Allred also wrote that Still and his lawyer have been ducking attempts to serve him with notice that Smythe is seeking a child support order in Delaware, where she recently moved with Leah.

The letter did not say Smythe did not already have a court order - and Still, in a brief written statement Wednesday, did not point that out.

Still's statement said that a newspaper report about his failure to pay support was "untruthful" and he would let Smythe's claims play out in court.

Literally. Not a single fukking dime. What a fukking c*nt. :wow:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
the amount of caping @Born2BKing is doing here is one of the most disgusting shyt ive seen in my 20 years on the internet :scust:

always thought he was a decent poster but fukk he could get the WPOY2014 title for this damn thread alone for all I care :scust:

just racking up horrible post after horrible post :scust: I hope hes trolling :camby:
you could have gotten all that from his avi :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh. She said she had to pay for doctors visits and shyt. I dunno if you know anyone whos in the NFL or involved in the NFL, but his whole family is covered. His baby girl is covered completely, and would have been if he was just on the practice squad. He wasn't cut from the practice squad before being called up like someone else said, so she was still covered. This bytch was lying from jump street, so what makes u think she aint lyin about this

Because she is

http://www.wcpo.com/sports/football...gated-to-pay-child-support-daughters-mom-says

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So in July when she was supposed to move to Cincy to be closer to him(THE MOTHERfukkER PAYING FOR THE TREATMENT), she decided against it. Still told her stupid ass to move there or he would stop funnelling her ratchet ass money. She didn't want to, so the bytch has to get a job. Oh well. Now she's trying to drag his name through the mud, when his name is whats fukking supporting her. She's just an all around stupid worthless bytch and that baby girl is the only thing worth a damn that she will ever bring into the world. I hate hoes like that

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:comeon: Is her new baby daddy the father of his child with cancer? No, so what the fukk are you talking about? :mindblown:
Breh, she can prolly sell that 6+ and cop a hoopty. Where this "basically homeless" bytch even get the money for that shyt? :dahell:

You cape for stupid basic bytches on the regular or nah? Go through her fukking pictures. She seems like she's doing better than me, fam. I mean, that kitchen looks fukking luxurious :whew:

I'm gonna take a wild guess as to who's money was used to purchase all that shyt :pachaha:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, she can prolly sell that 6+ and cop a hoopty. Where this "basically homeless" bytch even get the money for that shyt? :dahell:

You cape for stupid basic bytches on the regular or nah? Go through her fukking pictures. She seems like she's doing better than me, fam. I mean, that kitchen looks fukking luxurious :whew:

I'm gonna take a wild guess as to who's money was used to purchase all that shyt :pachaha:

I don't know her situation brah. I ain't caping for shyt, I just ain't gonna talk like I know him or her or know what he is or isn't doing.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say she was in the right and I won't say that he is. Most posts in here are calling her names and acting like they know for a fact she is lying. I don't know who is in the right with this situation.
The thing is even with the FACTS...you have not called her out on anything.

She alluded that he should be taking care of her. You should at least speak on that