Dexter Isaac describes what really happened when 2Pac got shot at Quad Studios in 94

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Interesting read.

If Puff was aware biggie more than likely was as well. Even if it wasn't prior knowledge Puff would have still confided in him at some point.

Also It's really sounding like Pac did shoot himself. :snoop:

Ive never gotten that part about this discussion. I have
always believed or at least speculated that he really did shot himself, at least 1 time. Dont know about 5 tho.

In the Vibe interview he himself said he knew they were only out to rob him to discipline him, but he wasnt going for it so he reached for his shyt. Thats
when i started putting 2 and 2 together saying it COULD be true that he shot himself when he tried to pull out.

Of course all of this is only speculation & belief. Im not trying to claim i know it all cuz i read it or act like i was there, nor do i want to pick sides.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:whoo: wow be prepared those Pac stans are going to be mad at you. I'm just trying to warn you:hubie:

:yeshrug: i know breh, i know :yeshrug:

pac gotta internet army, like no other

Never knew he go pistol whipped:ohhh:

Damn they smacked son wit the hammer he thought it was a shot lmao

straight from the horses mouth - pac manager states nikkaz pulled out and said everybody get on the ground... pac went for his gun... then a shot went off fred was hit, didnt realize pac was hit, blacked out for a sec, gained conscious saw dude pistol whipping the shyt outta pac, popped the chain off pac neck & gave it to dude so he would stop

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:yeshrug: i know breh, i know :yeshrug:

pac gotta internet army, like no other

straight from the horses mouth - pac manager states nikkaz pulled out and said everybody get on the ground... pac went for his gun... then a shot went off fred was hit, didnt realize pac was hit, blacked out for a sec, gained conscious saw dude pistol whipping the shyt outta pac, popped the chain off pac neck & gave it to dude so he would stop

Dude clearly says he blacked out after HE was shot.

If you're gonna go the extra mile to bring in support for a bogus claim at least pay attention to what the person actually says and resist the temptation to twist it up for auto-daps from dikk riders.

So what kinda magic bullets and energy work we dealing with where one bullet hit Pac and another nikka half a dozen times.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
SO you telling me the medical doctors and police investigators cannot tell the difference between a pistol whippiing mark, and a gunshot wound. Or if the slide of the gun caught your hand between a gunshot wound. They must be completely inept.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
And that story basically backs up Pac's version. Puff & Bad Boy were involved and Stretch switched sides :yeshrug:

not really breh

if you read the book, he talks briefly about always wanting to rob / set up puff

dexter cleary hates puff - the only reason he never got at puff because anthony wolf jones told dexter that puff cant be touched {dexter a cerified goon/killer with multiple bodies under his belt is told not to get at puff and he complies to it} ... which is another reason i laugh at these internet haters with the bullshyt theory of jimmy & jac etc... extorting puff narrative that seems to be pushed by the 2pac online army - but thats neither here or there
but back to my point
if you read what dexter said, puff is talking to andre harrell all the way across the room - when he asks jimmy who else knows & says jimmy looks in puff direction (that direction wasnt for puff it was andre - cause lil shawn, jimmy & andre were the only nikkaz that knew pac was coming

shyt just dosnt make sense
i was out there on 42nd with my mans & dem shooting the video for puff

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
So you telling me the NYPD and the journalist helped 2Pac and lied about the amount of times he was struck with a bullet.

Rap Artist Tupac Shakur Shot in Robbery

And they were also reporting false information about someone being shot in the abdomen twice.

If you shoot someone 5 times you're trying to kill them so in that case why would you leave the other 2 dudes alive as potential witnesses? Doesn't make any sense

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dude clearly says he blacked out after HE was shot.

If you're gonna go the extra mile to bring in support for a bogus claim at least pay attention to what the person actually says and resist the temptation to twist it up for auto-daps from dikk riders.

So what kinda magic bullets and energy work we dealing with where one bullet hit Pac and another nikka half a dozen times.

:what:

did you even read my post ?
i said he blacked out

the facts remain the same, by 3 different nikkaz

pac went for his gun
the shot went off
that was the ONLY shot
all 3 heard

:yeshrug:

SO you telling me the medical doctors and police investigators cannot tell the difference between a pistol whippiing mark, and a gunshot wound. Or if the slide of the gun caught your hand between a gunshot wound. They must be completely inept.

Tupac was rushed to Bellevue Hospital. "He was hit by a low-caliber missile," says Dr. Leon Pachter, chief of Bellevue's trauma department. "Had it been a high-caliber missile, he'd have been dead." Tupac continued to bleed heavily all day, so at 1:30 p.m., Pachter and a 12-doctor team operated on the damaged blood vessel high in his right leg. At 4 p.m., he was out of surgery. At 6:45 p.m., against the vociferous complaints of his doctors, he checked himself out. "I haven't seen anybody in my 25-year professional career leave the hospital like this," says Dr. Pachter. Afeni, who had flown up from Atlanta, wheeled the heavily bandaged Tupac out the back door, fighting through a crowd of reporters.

:mindblown:

i dunno where yall nikkaz keep bringing up all these no name no face no nothing doctors with the 5 shot shyt

the offical doctor that save pac life
dr leon pacther clearly states a shot in his leg (nothing about multi or 5 shots)

Tupac was rushed to Bellevue Hospital. "He was hit by a low-caliber missile," says Dr. Leon Pachter, chief of Bellevue's trauma department. "Had it been a high-caliber missile, he'd have been dead." Tupac continued to bleed heavily all day, so at 1:30 p.m., Pachter and a 12-doctor team operated on the damaged blood vessel high in his right leg. At 4 p.m., he was out of surgery. At 6:45 p.m., against the vociferous complaints of his doctors, he checked himself out. "I haven't seen anybody in my 25-year professional career leave the hospital like this," says Dr. Pachter. Afeni, who had flown up from Atlanta, wheeled the heavily bandaged Tupac out the back door, fighting through a crowd of reporters.

Daps
There is hospital journals that clearly say he was shot 5 times. Even the police reports says he was shot 5 times. fukk outta here with that shyt:laff:

Let me guess them shyt is fake to :shaq:
they make this thread every month n its always the same nikkas itt

i knew pac had nikkas hurt, but it seems like he really DESTROYED nikkas souls, these dudes are worse than scorned women, who are they tryna convince at this point? n yes the cops and doctors were lyin to protect pacs image lmao

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If you shoot someone 5 times you're trying to kill them so in that case why would you leave the other 2 dudes alive as potential witnesses? Doesn't make any sense

Or you could just be reacting to your intended target not cooperating.

If you got the drop on somebody and they go for a gun, you gonna start negotiating while they go to draw on you? Oh wait, them nikkas knew wing chun and had samurai composure :mjlol: