Dexter's murdering ways in Miami are over...Official Pats vs Dolphins thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
he was much better than him last year too. it was OAK Reb, cmon buddy that teams going 2-14
Who cares!! The Pats run D has been suspect as well. Knoshon Moreno isn't anywhere near as good as CJ after ONE GAME.

Hilarious

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:Typical trait of a dolphins fan.... Worried about the next team. Enjoy the victory and keep it moving breh.

Don't worry, you guys beat them every year like we do too so this is nothing new
:what:
but....you are in a Dolphins vs Pats thread posting right now.....

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Say what y'all want...but the AFC East defenses are kinda scary with the Pats possibly being the lowest
I have to agree with this 100%

only thing is...who's gonna have the better Offence and come out on top......

lol, I think we can all agree that the dolphins offence is the deepest and strongest right now

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
think so? Miami is more talented than NYJ at every position group except DL and LB with DL being very close. Jets wont be able to stretch NE out vertically

NE isnt going anywhere, Gronk was rusty and they will find ways to get Vereen more holes. but the talent gap has closed, AFC East is gonna be a dogfight. Rex always keeps the Jets in the hunt and BUF's D is good enough to keep them in games
I could debate that Miami's D-line is just as good if not better(and deeper) than the Jets

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who cares!! The Pats run D has been suspect as well. Knoshon Moreno isn't anywhere near as good as CJ after ONE GAME.

Hilarious
I'm not gonna say KM is better, but I ain't gonna say CJ is better either.

still only played one game...lets see how ti goes. all I know is that so far I like what I've seen from our offence.

Daps
Just look at the replay doggy. Look at the replay. I'm not even gonna argue with you. I mentioned specific plays

And I can mention specific plays that went in your favor. Gtfoh with your whining, no one wants to hear it. :camby:

Enjoy your inevitably short stay atop the AFC East, don't waste it bytching, as usual.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Last year he was hurt and Knoshon played with a qb that pre snapped read him into favorable runs

im not conceding RB, draw fine but im not giving a mediocre tandem of Ivory and Grey CJ the edge. if CJ was still a commodity he wouldn't have been cut and signed for peanuts

Pats had Wilfork, Mayo and Chandler Jones all healthy and they were getting steamrolled

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Agreed . But he posting on us in a PATS vs FINS thread
the way I see it...all divisional teams are fair game.

can't win the division without finishing ahead of the other teams. now of course, if we just focused on our job and handle our business(like every other team) then we got nothing to worry about.

but you know daamn well that you will be cheering for the dolphins to lose in future weeks. Only reason you MIGHT have been cheering for them to win yesterday was cuz they played the Pats

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
And I can mention specific plays that went in your favor. Gtfoh with your whining, no one wants to hear it. :camby:

Enjoy your inevitably short stay atop the AFC East, don't waste it bytching, as usual.
Nah man.. there isnt any conspiracy byt the NFL to prolong Brady and Beli's legacy as much as they can. He's Captain America. Aint nobody got time for that

Daps
Nah man.. there isnt any conspiracy byt the NFL to prolong Brady and Beli's legacy as much as they can. He's Captain America. Aint nobody got time for that
Right there isn't a conspiracy.

And you're right, nobody got time for that, so why are you still trying to push this nonsense?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
im not conceding RB, draw fine but im not giving a mediocre tandem of Ivory and Grey CJ the edge. if CJ was still a commodity he wouldn't have been cut and signed for peanuts

Pats had Wilfork, Mayo and Chandler Jones all healthy and they were getting steamrolled
A healthy Wilfork got steamrolled by Ducasse in game 2 of last season. DUCCASSE. He's finished