Dez Bryant Stephan Holder and Andre Reed keep it real about these fukkboy so called journalists

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've always found it weird how worked up and how emotional a lot of these journalists and fans get over these athletes.

At the end of the day it's just a fukking game and entertainment.

Having that Top 10 most hated athletes list is a clear example of this in our society.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've always found it weird how worked up and how emotional a lot of these journalists and fans get over these athletes.

At the end of the day it's just a fukking game and entertainment.

Having that Top 10 most hated athletes list is a clear example of this in our society.
That's why I never use the term "we" when talking the local teams, because I'm not a part of the team and have no financial investment in it.:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I agree with this, but fans have to listen to this as well. It’s easy to say this to journalists because you know who they are. Trollers and haters are just as bad if not worse than a lot of these journalists

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
No repercussions for their actions, though. Journalists say what they want until/unless it can affect their livelihood. Disrespecting or speaking ill of a person , outside of an enemy, is uncalled for.
When the man passed away, nobody wants to bear about on the field stuff.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Sports journalists should only be allowed to ask questions pertaining to the game and team. Anything personal or attempting to fuel rumors and they get the :camby:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp