DHS Updated Immigration Policy

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You should really give up on the whole "Libertarian" label and just admit you're a hardcore Republican. It is what it is. :ehh:

Can't really call yourself a Libertarian if you're fine with hardcore authoritarianism.
:ehh:Its a tough issue, but in my opinion open borders pose a bigger threat than controlled borders...
Especially with the progressive policy push i believe is coming after Trump and the warstate.

:pachaha:Plus lets not pretend like there is a non authoritative option anywhere on the table.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
When they can't find enough illegals to deport.. green card holders will be up next

You better have a squeaky clean record when you go to renew your shyt

:pachaha:
renew? shyt you just need to be a green card holder for 5 years before you're eligible for citizenship and green cards are good for 10 years.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
renew? shyt you just need to be a green card holder for 5 years before you're eligible for citizenship and green cards are good for 10 years.
I'm talking about those who only get 2 years breh

Plus mad people ain't eligible for citizenship
Won't surprise me if they start looking into green card holders with felonies
Or they may change the law altogether.. instead of deporting residents who do 6 years in prison..lower it to 2-3 years

:camby:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm talking about those who only get 2 years breh

Plus mad people ain't eligible for citizenship
Won't surprise me if they start looking into green card holders with felonies
Or they may change the law altogether.. instead of deporting residents who do 6 years in prison..lower it to 2-3 years

:camby:
there is a 2 year green card? if you're talking about that DACA thing then that's something different and i just upped the thread on trump's gestapo grabbing up a DACA recipient and doctoring his statement to make it look like he claimed to be a gang member.

anyway i wasn't even arguing a point with you, because you didn't say anything that i disagreed with. i was agreeing that in this climate you don't want to be living in this country even on a green card like many have done for decades and just kept renewing because they weren't interested in citizenship, permanent residency satisfied them. well with trump don't let even get that far where your need to renew in the first place.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Some people get a conditional residency..2 years

Also foreigners who are here on visas are going to get it too

shyt Americans who can't prove they're American better watch their ass