Diamond Stud Earrings

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Where you nikkas coppin your real earrings from? Ion want that middle of the mall shyt either...Im finna walk in Lee Michaels tomorrow and look for about a 1ct stud earring and I want yall input.:birdman:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Where you nikkas coppin your real earrings from? Ion want that middle of the mall shyt either...Im finna walk in Lee Michaels tomorrow and look for about a 1ct stud earring and I want yall input.:birdman:
Tiffanys for me. 2 pairs i saved up for and busted my ass to buy.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No boastful shyt but I fukk too often to buy real earrings. You know how many earrings I've lost from a shorty grabbin' at me and the shyt just flips out somewhere never to be seen again?

My shyt just fell out today when i was working out at the gym :snoop: im glad i never buy real ones

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
No boastful shyt but I fukk too often to buy real earrings. You know how many earrings I've lost from a shorty grabbin' at me and the shyt just flips out somewhere never to be seen again?
My shyt just fell out today when i was working out at the gym :snoop: im glad i never buy real ones
Im sayin tho, if you buy the real ones with the screw backs they wont fall out as easily...right?

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What's the point of buying real earrings anyway? No one will know they're real nor will they care if they do know. Not even Chad Johnson buys real earrings and he's a millionaire.
I dont buy fake shoes....I dont buy fake clothes....why buy fake diamonds?
tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
i buy my earings at Macys

i usually get them when they have the 25% off sale
Those the ones I bought, but those half a carats were too small..very good quality but too small..now I just got some from a local diamonds store... .90 cts, but less quality :sadbron:

soon as I see something with better quality in the same range im tradin these bytches in:mjpls: