Diana Ross daughter with all her friends

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
im talking about actual black people who dont have cac genes flowing through their vein pretending to be black :yeshrug:

Never met one who sees these people as one of us. Only here on the coli do I read outlandish thoughts about biracials being black :hhh:
@bolded well thanks for showing us how you feel about ados, seeing as how alot of us have white blood in us.

and your lying if you saying you meet black people who do not see biracials as one of their one or at the least one of their own if they have a black father
Thecoli is a weird place. Ive stopped arguing. I just sit back and laugh.
the things yall do to uphold your miltiant images

i assume you hold the same views on ADOS as he does? I also find it hard to believe some of us here are the first you heard of a "biracial person being black" on the coli. Dont you live in America? you expect me and others to believe that?:mjlol:

atleast that dumb mf your agreeing with isnt in America. whats your excuse?:russ:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the things yall do to uphold your miltiant images

i assume you hold the same views on ADOS as he does? I also find it hard to believe some of us here are the first you heard of a "biracial person being black" on the coli. Dont you live in America? you expect me and others to believe that?:mjlol:

atleast that dumb mf your agreeing with isnt in America. whats your excuse?:russ:

Im not sure what the fukk youre even talking about.

Views on ADOS? nikka i think youre confused :dwillhuh:

But if you think a person with 50% of their extended family as cacs... cousins, uncles, aunties, grandparents is going to be the exact same as a 100% black person then you I dont know.what to tell you.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im not sure what the fukk youre even talking about.

Views on ADOS? nikka i think youre confused :dwillhuh:
nikka you just dapped a post and quoted it that said this
im talking about actual black people who dont have cac genes flowing through their vein pretending to be black
ADOS people do have white blood tho, so if you dapping this, you must have the same view as he does.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you just dapped a post and quoted it that said this

ADOS people do have white blood tho, so if you dapping this, you must have the same view as he does.

I assumed he was talking about biracials, you know... the subject of this thread.

Once agains, i think youre confused

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I assumed he was talking about biracials, you know... the subject of this thread.

Once agains, i think youre confused
this thread isnt about biracials tho, this is simply about diana ross daughter. You and other Race purist obsessed nikkas, militants etc made this about them. side tracking the thread.

Im not confused, I just peeped game on this purity bullshyt alot of yall(espescally it being carried on by yall non-ados) are on. whatever tho, Im done.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Look on the bright side

All that self-hate will finally be washed out of their bloodline (along with everything else black)
It will lead to a cool story at a cocktail party in 60 years though.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not surprised. How many black people was she surrounded by growing up? Aside from her family. Probably went to a majority white school, lived in a predominantly white neighborhood and went to prom with Chad.

This shouldn't be thread worthy but yet I'm here.

I...

Went to a majority white school...

Lived in a predominantly white neighborhood...

And all of my closest friends are black or Latino. Every white friend I've had except for literally 2 have at some point said some slick shyt that showed their true colors. All my coolest white associates are from Europe or California.

I'm sorry but having that many white friends 100% means you're letting shyt slide that you shouldn't as someone w/ melanin.

Maybe shyt'll change in 10-15 years, but no way are you 25+ and having a group of friends that looks like this while having some shred of wokeness or black pride. Sorry.