Did any of y'all play Shadow of Rome on Ps2?

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK

:ohlawd:

This was hands down a top 5 game for me. I never got around around to completing it though because the shyt was hard when I was 8/9 years old:francis:

I'm downloading the shyt right now, I'm gonna have all that nostaglia come at me:feedme:

I loved the fighting mechanics and the story really got me in there. The stealth missions were a bit:shaq2: at some points though. But all in all the game was dope:ahh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

:ohlawd:

This was hands down a top 5 game for me. I never got around around to completing it though because the shyt was hard when I was 8/9 years old:francis:

I'm downloading the shyt right now, I'm gonna have all that nostaglia come at me:feedme:

I loved the fighting mechanics and the story really got me in there. The stealth missions were a bit:shaq2: at some points though. But all in all the game was dope:ahh:

how you downloading it?
ps3 or ps4 or emulation?

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
how you downloading it?
ps3 or ps4 or emulation?
I was downloading it on my laptop with hopes of just mount and go. The mounted ISO looked all fukked up and I couldn't be bothered to deal with it so I gave up:manny:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I was downloading it on my laptop with hopes of just mount and go. The mounted ISO looked all fukked up and I couldn't be bothered to deal with it so I gave up:manny:
:mjlol::francis: search for others