Did anybody get a Meta Quest 3?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I had my mind set on PSVR2 for so long but never got it. Now that Meta Quest 3 is out though, I'm shifting towards grabbing that because it can be used for so much more than games; which I already knew, but I wasn't initially aware of how good the hand tracking got and the mixed reality games look good. Also, the fact that I don't have to be tethered to my PS5 is a major plus to me.

I know this is the Arcadium, so don't kill me, but Gamepass is coming to the MQ3 in December so the wife can be watching TV, I can put on the MQ3, watch what she's watching with the pass-through/mixed reality, have a big ass "80in screen" with Gamepass and use my hands to grab it and move it beside the real life TV, and have Youtube playing on another screen on the other side of the real life TV? shyt is nuts.

Anybody own a Meta Quest 3? Preferably, anybody own MQ3 and PSVR2? Any suggestions? I can't think about this shyt too much longer because it's starting to affect my sleep lol so I'm going to the store tomorrow to grab one of them.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I had the quest 3.. it’s better choice if you like other things than gaming… but psvr has the same games and better graphics.. but wired.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I had the quest 3.. it’s better choice if you like other things than gaming… but psvr has the same games and better graphics.. but wired.
Is the difference in graphics big? I know it's hard to say what big is, but still. And PSVR2 doesn't have any kind of mixed reality mode does it?