Did Jesus Save the Klingons?

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Fall for demonic deceptions, brehs. :snoop: There isn't life on other planets. Other dimensions? Yes. But nothing is visiting from other planets. Anything claiming to be from another planet is :demonic: Don't believe anything the "aliens" say. You've been warned :ufdup:

Black Hans

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is a very interesting dilemma for the Abrahamic religions. The Eastern religions are easily accommodating of extraterrestrial life and are not geared totally towards human beings. In contrast the Abrahamic religions put an elevated emphasis on humanity in general.

If we discover ET's what does that mean for Judaism and it's claim of Jews being God's chosen people?

For Christians what does this mean for Jesus death? Did his death wash away all the Universe's sins? If there was no fall on other planets would his death even be necessary? There's a whole list of questions that arise from this.

For Muslims if Muhammad was God's last messenger then what does that mean for for ET's? It's highly unlikely that the Qur'an would have reached them. Will you evangelize to them?

There's a lot of theological questions that need to be addressed.

No, we'll be fine. Many of us are already aware of the "aliens", their message, and it aligning with end time prophecy. It's the rest of humanity that would be shell shocked. Christians will be just fine :smugdraper:

Itachi

Rookie
Daps
No, we'll be fine. Many of us are already aware of the "aliens", their message, and it aligning with end time prophecy. It's the rest of humanity that would be shell shocked. Christians will be just fine :smugdraper:

Since you seem to believe that potential aliens are actually demons, there is no use in me furthering this discussion.

Black Hans

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Since you seem to believe that potential aliens are actually demons, there is no use in me furthering this discussion.
That's what they are!!! :laugh::dead::snoop:

Beings coming from another planet to tell you spiritual things :dead:

U mad because you fell for their deception? :smh:

Here's a video from a researcher if you like. Start @ 55:00

Itachi

Rookie
Daps
That's what they are!!! :laugh::dead::snoop:

U mad because you fell for their deception? :smh:

A. There is no verifiable evidence that demons even exist

B. The questions raised are all hypothetical, we haven't even encountered extraterrestrials yet so everything being talked about is all speculative.

I really don't feel like arguing this and nothing I say or present will change your mind. Good day to you.

Black Hans

Supporter
Daps
Reppin

B. The questions raised are all hypothetical, we haven't even encountered extraterrestrials yet so everything being talked about is all speculative.

I really don't feel like arguing this and nothing I say or present will change your mind. Good day to you.

There's more than enough evidence of demons existing just from testimonies of people TODAY let alone yesteryear. Just because you can't put them under a microscope doesn't me they don't exist. But I will respect your wishes, sir. G'day to you.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

tumblr_mgpmbfKriF1rphh9zo1_500.jpg

welcome to the website :ehh:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Religious fanatics will either deny alien existence (like dinosaurs), or declare them agents of the devil (like they do with competing religions).

Fall for demonic deceptions, brehs. :snoop: There isn't life on other planets. Other dimensions? Yes. But nothing is visiting from other planets. Anything claiming to be from another planet is :demonic: Don't believe anything the "aliens" say. You've been warned :ufdup:
I was going to mention, that this is a popular "theory" floating around these days, that alien beings are actually demons :demonic: :heh:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Vatican astronomers are searching for alien life, say authors
Timothy Fowler

|

Tuesday, April 09 2013

the-lucifer-telescope.jpg

Jesuit astronomers are using a powerful telescope at the Mount Graham International Observatory to search the heavens for alien lifehttp://mgio.arizona.edu/observer.htm
  • Print this article
  • Email a Friend
  • Two evangelical authors are set to release a book which claims that Jesuit astronomers at a Vatican-owned observatory in Arizona are using their telescope and another one called LUCIFER to search for extra-terrestrial life.

What is even more astonishing is that the two authors, Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, say in their book that the Vatican is awaiting an alien savior.

The claims in the book, called "Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project LUCIFER, and the Vatican's astonishing plan for the arrival of an alien savior" are the result of research the two authors conducted at the Mount Graham International Observatory.

Although Lucifer in the Bible is associated with Satan, the word has its origins in Hebrew akin to light.

The researcher also examined Vatican records.

While their claims seem too difficult to believe, Horn and Putnam have backed up their research with primary sources.

Follow us

They are currently discussing their findings with the media.

On April 1 they appeared on the show of American Messianic Jew Sid Roth, where Putnam revealed what they have uncovered in their research.

"The records in the Vatican go back centuries," said Putnam, who is a theologian. "I read two chapters of history concerning the Vatican's interest in extra-terrestrials."

"They have a whole theology developed around what they call the Principle of Plentitude, meaning anything God could do he would do," said Putnam.

If aliens do show up the vatican will be first in line to welcome them......

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Vatican astronomers are searching for alien life, say authors
Timothy Fowler

|

Tuesday, April 09 2013

the-lucifer-telescope.jpg

Jesuit astronomers are using a powerful telescope at the Mount Graham International Observatory to search the heavens for alien lifehttp://mgio.arizona.edu/observer.htm
  • Print this article
  • Email a Friend
  • Two evangelical authors are set to release a book which claims that Jesuit astronomers at a Vatican-owned observatory in Arizona are using their telescope and another one called LUCIFER to search for extra-terrestrial life.

What is even more astonishing is that the two authors, Tom Horn and Chris Putnam, say in their book that the Vatican is awaiting an alien savior.

The claims in the book, called "Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project LUCIFER, and the Vatican's astonishing plan for the arrival of an alien savior" are the result of research the two authors conducted at the Mount Graham International Observatory.

Although Lucifer in the Bible is associated with Satan, the word has its origins in Hebrew akin to light.

The researcher also examined Vatican records.

While their claims seem too difficult to believe, Horn and Putnam have backed up their research with primary sources.

Follow us

They are currently discussing their findings with the media.

On April 1 they appeared on the show of American Messianic Jew Sid Roth, where Putnam revealed what they have uncovered in their research.

"The records in the Vatican go back centuries," said Putnam, who is a theologian. "I read two chapters of history concerning the Vatican's interest in extra-terrestrials."

"They have a whole theology developed around what they call the Principle of Plentitude, meaning anything God could do he would do," said Putnam.

If aliens do show up the vatican will be first in line to welcome them......
Sounds like the ancient alien hypothesis.