Did Maybach Music drop the best back to back mixtapes?

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I'm not really feeling any female rappers being signed to MMG, but they can cake up on a good female singer and they're a dime a dozen out there without the look and marketing.

I can see them picking up a female singer. Chrisette Michele would be a good addition

Or Beyonce :shaq:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Stalley wasn't signed to MMG back then if I remember. And some of you thought Meeks mixtape was weak? :merchant:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Still love Rich Forever...Dreamchasers 2 is just a random mixtape to me...got bout 3 or 4 tracks i'll keep in "shuffle" rotation...but as a whole, nothing I'll be listening to by next week...definitely not something i'd consider half of "the greatest back to back mixtapes ever"

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
then come up with 2 that were better

ain't really nobody dropping tapes as far as groups, nobody in ymcmb and good music ain't drop no tapes lately so if u wanna twist that argument to benefit them then fine but dc2 ain't that good, while the first one was one of the best tapes to drop last year.

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
Stalley wasn't signed to MMG back then if I remember. And some of you thought Meeks mixtape was weak? :merchant:

i thinkstalley was signed by then.

that shyt was supa weak....

tumblr_lux4i1lDIn1qh9faeo1_400.gif