Did Mitch McConnell just have a stroke while giving a speech?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Let's reschedule. Your old ass is Done!

Every politicians tenure should be over at 68
They’re going to run as long as people vote them in. People keep asking for term limits but I’d be surprised if that happens. When the younger politicians get to that age it’ll be interesting to see if they’d just give up them seats. They get too many perks.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You make it sound like the young republicans ones are better. A matter of fact, I think the young ones are even worse than the old cacs now.

This might be true. Them old ones are just playing along with most of this shyt in order to keep the money moving. A lot of the younger ones are actual true believers, because they've been soaking in that bullshyt nonstop at an intensity the old generation never could, since they didn't have social media.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They’re going to run as long as people vote them in. People keep asking for term limits but I’d be surprised if that happens. When the younger politicians get to that age it’ll be interesting to see if they’d just give up them seats. They get too many perks.
They won’t. A lot of people before them have said the same thing and we saw what ended up happening.

Once you get used to those perks, it’s hard to willingly give them up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never understand why so many politicians want to keep working until they're 70+.

Shyt, my black ass would retire when I turn 40 if I could afford it. I certainly don't have any intention of working when I'm 60+ unless I absolutely have to.
because its not work :dead: they dont have a boss. they just sit around getting their asses kissed by staffers and lobbyists, as they literally create the money supply. meanwhile pretending like they answer to voters every few years, while answering to no one

we need term limits so fukkin badly :snoop:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
weebey-thewire.gif

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Slow and painful
Slow and painful
Slow and painful
Slow and painful
Slow and painful

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know someone that was essentially an assistant for his wife and has met this guy personally on a few occasions.

When they first met him Mitch wouldn’t shake their hand or really say anything. His wife kind of had to force him on some “Mitch we’ve talked about this, shake their hand” and she had to say it a few times before he did it begrudgingly.

Another instance Mitch answered the door and said something along the lines of “we’re getting invaded”

And yes said friend is “minority” which is interesting because Mitch’s wife is Asian.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Someone has to be above the selfishness and do what's right from a leadership perspective. This man is already a clown and in this state it's pathetic his peers give him symbolic reasons to stay around.

His brain is clearly cooked