Did really Suge love Pac?

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
I think this is important for Pac fans. This question is discussing for years. Some of them says Suge killed Pac( for me it is fully bullshyt), some of them says Suge controled and used Pac for money, some of them says Suge really loved Pac, Pac was Suge's lil homie. What do you think?
LAQ381.jpg

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
I would love anyone if they made me millions of dollars too

You're right. But, for me, Death Row made Pac the best rapper alive Suge gave so much opportunity to Pac, as Kurupt once said that, at least Suge saved Pac from prison hell.

Pac made Death Row the best, UNTOUCHABLE label.

And I think they both loved each other, any footage they looks so deep and brotherly.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I think to believe any different than 'Pac and Suge were close friends is saying that 'Pac was too stupid to read the danger signs. And I believe 'Pac was way too intelligent to hang around a bunch of gang members that would want to rob him or want him dead.

RukahsLA

Pro
Daps
what kind of :dame: thread is this?

I said it first message, this is important for Pac fans, this topic is discussing for years. And I wanna know how Pac fans feels about Suge-Pac relationship.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
the relationship bwtn Pac and suge has nothing to do with love. it has to do with money. Tupac was a name that suge could exploit all the way to the bank. death row ruin pac to the point were he became a corporate tool. here is this black man representing black liberation and he is stomping out brothers in Vegas over chains, counting his chump changes on camera, hooking up with undisciplined females at hotel room. he turn into a complete clown.