Did Rick Ross win?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:92 nikkas musta lost they noodle

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/rick-ross-net-worth/

i even think this number is pushing it how u get 92 mill when u havent even gone gold yet ?
how u have 92 mill when you havent sold out a stadium or big arena
lemmon pepper wings as a whole company aint even worth 92 million cut it out fams
Think outside the box brush

He owns restate and have fast food franchise s...and more investments. No offense no the avg person don't understand how money work... Once u figure it out u can turn a little into alot

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
a lot of those females look the same to me. my question is can she cook and make a home? because a pretty face is a dime a dozen in there circle.

Daps

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/rick-ross-net-worth/

i even think this number is pushing it how u get 92 mill when u havent even gone gold yet ?
lemmon pepper wings as a whole company aint even worth 92 million cut it out fams

Breh on his album he called his bank and the telephone lady said his balance. It said 92 million. How does he lie about that?:what:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
A lot of males in this thread saying things females would say. Sad cases in here.

Daps
On another note I went to Wingstop last week,

The lemon pepper wings
jdAQvyN94j156.png
at best.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

because he's not just a rapper? he has other investments. he makes money off of meek mill, french montana, and other sources of income. are you serious? :wtf: ross has been paid for some time now, even before any of us knew he was a rapper. whether it was off ghostwriting or what have you, rick ross is richer than your average rapper.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
because he's not just a rapper? he has other investments. he makes money off of meek mill, french montana, and other sources of income. are you serious? :wtf: ross has been paid for some time now, even before any of us knew he was a rapper. whether it was off ghostwriting or what have you, rick ross is richer than your average rapper.
has meek mill gone gold ?
has french gone silver spoon ?