Did Rocky actually win in "Rocky 2"?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He collapsed into trainer's arms right after standing up.... Doesn't he need to maintain stability?

Rocky marathon on AMC

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Referee’s decision to decide if a fighter is really on his feet. A knockdown really is supposed to be as the result of a punch (or sometimes when guys are hurt and take a knee), in real life Rocky would have probably not been ruled as being knocked down.

In Rocky 4, what Rocky was doing during the Apollo death scene by getting on the ropes and having the towel in the air would be considered stopping the fight. You don’t really have to throw the towel inside the ring. Refs are supposed to ignore it when towels are just tossed in the ring, it can be just some idiot from the audience throwing stuff. A cornerman can stop the fight by telling one of the commission inspectors, or walking up to the ring and getting the referee’s attention and simply waiving the towel in the air. If they really want to, they can just enter the ring and their fighter loses by DQ.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
We (the viewers) all won for having 7 Rocky movies. :blessed:
Yes, I said 7... I don't count #5, otherwise known as horseshyt in my household. :scusthov:

I was glad that Rocky Balboa was made and washed away much of the disappointment from Rocky 5. I never would have suspected at the time that there would be 3 more quality Rocky movies.

ZILFIN

Daps
I was glad that Rocky Balboa was made and washed away much of the disappointment from Rocky 5. I never would have suspected at the time that there would be 3 more quality Rocky movies.
MBJ came in like a breath of fresh air. No shade to Sly "The GOAT" though.