Did we ever hear Styles P. verse on All About The Benjamins?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Also when people talk about "stolen" production credits, Missy Elliott really was robbed. What she did for "It's All About The Benjamins" is a production credit because she basically put this song together even though she didn't make the beat. Without her, it wouldn't even be the song that it is. I wouldn't even be surprised if that "it's all about the benjamins, baby" wasn't her brain child as well considering it sounds like something Missy would do. Same goes for the Kim line "wanna bumble with bee huh, bzzzz".
Outside her singles I never paid attention to missy or her albums but she low key a genius. That part of VA with ginuwine, timbaland, devante swing and Pharrell is crwzy talented.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Also when people talk about "stolen" production credits, Missy Elliott really was robbed. What she did for "It's All About The Benjamins" is a production credit because she basically put this song together even though she didn't make the beat. Without her, it wouldn't even be the song that it is. I wouldn't even be surprised if that "it's all about the benjamins, baby" wasn't her brain child as well considering it sounds like something Missy would do. Same goes for the Kim line "wanna bumble with bee huh, bzzzz".
According to Wikipedia with a reference, it says she was uncredited with the vocal arrangement

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'd love to hear this, I've never heard a wack Styles verse ever.

I'd also like to know how and why Missy was randomly chosen to be Puff's creative consultant at that moment in time :mjlol:
I don’t know about wack but i swear he was on a Lil Jon song and he just didn’t fit. Could be wrong tho

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Missy was the first to leave Da Bassment. Puff watched that crew heavily to the point where Devante did not want Puff taking his artists as he saw Puff kinda jack the look of Sista for Total:

348bee2a87be4edf837b3520d406e840.jpg

bfc8c1faa8374b85bf52dfc395acfaa1.jpg

Totaldebut.jpg

When Missy left, of course Puff pursued her, but Missy was NOT interested in being an artist. Puff convinced her to jump on some songs (Gina Thompson's "The Things You Do" and MC Lyte's "Cold Rock A Party") and because of the reception, she got the confidence to do more than just write. At the time, Timbaland and the rest of Da Bassment were still in limbo, so she was spending a lot of time around Puff, which led to her getting work on songs outside of what she would eventually do with Timbaland and the rest of the camp. And get this, Aaliyah's One In A Million was originally supposed to be helped by Puff & The Hitmen, but Aaliyah was set on using producers and writers who were relatively unknown.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Na cause he didn’t ghostwrite puff verse or date chicks that win beauty pageants :ufdup:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Didn’t really feel Nas or kiss on those lil Jon records tbh
Man nas used to be fighting for his life on southern tracks. But Hov on the “Ha” remix takes the cake. :scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:
Surprised he didn’t get it removed from streaming services