Did we know Lupe was a Latin King or nah???

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
According to deceased Latin King's boss Kato's girl...thier was a significant number of Blacks within the latin kingz camp along with the black chicago entertainers they had strong associations with such as R. kelly and Kanye West..so i don't find it all too unlikely...she touches on that in that book "CARTEL WIVES"

Kato_pic_with_girl.jpg

cartel11n-1-web.jpg

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
In NYC....you can join a treibe if you was from one of the 5 kingdoms...which included Jamaica. there are black latin kings on the east coast. dunno about chitown though

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He’s a fraud who in the midst of all the bullshyt he talks and drops can say a wise thing and drop a nice song or two. His corny stans just love to overlook the bs and mediocre music which is 90%.

Can’t someone just post one thread that isn’t about his fugazi behavior, fraudness, attention seeking, trolling or dumb smart theories? :yawn:

Last edited:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Wasn't DMX real cool with the Latin Kings or least a high ranking member?

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
Didn't know that. But I think the spot where he grew up is pretty damn close to Humboldt Park neighborhood, the center of Puerto Ricans in Chicago and where the Kings started I believe.

EDIT: Looks like he grew up in some projects/low income housing in East Garfield Park. It's maybe a straight 5 minute bus ride and you're in Humboldt. The school by that housing probably mostly a mix of blacks from Garfield Park and Puerto Ricans/Mexicans from Humboldt.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I remember him saying on a track on Lazers that "In my day mane I did a little somethin' some" but didn't know he was Latin King and thought he was lying. I did know he had to be connected some how though cause his now incarcerated manager Chilly was in the streets.

I guess like my prior thread kind of proved, everyone in rap has to be connected to the streets one way or another. Even Kanye was carrying bags for respected Latin King Kato and that's how Fat Joe met Kanye.

Edit:Wait when you read then again maybe he didn't join but he looked at it as a potential gang he would join like on some pretend shyt :russ: He says potential.