Did y'all know there are something called Femcels and a good portion of them are Black Women?

GilSho

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So after reading that recent Incel thread by @Take It In Blood

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/inc...ide-with-their-goodbye-notes-attached.769364/

I came across this post in particular and eventually went down the 'Femcel' rabbithole

shyt, they even got subreddits for FEMCELS (female incels) :francis:

No WURSTIES allowed

:huhldup:

First of all the idea of a female incel is beyond laughable and a perfect example of women imitating every single dumb ass thing they see men do but I digress... what's more important is that after 5 minutes of boredom reading these sob stories I decided to search "black" in there.

I was like surely black women aren't part of this stupid, delusional shyt, nikkas don't even use Reddit like that.

Only to discover dozens of dozens of threads by BW on there. :dead:

Black girls wishing they were lightskin, complaining about how hard it is for black girls in general, envying "Naomi's", how they can't attract white boys because they're black, how they can't get a man because they're dark, how black features are ugly and they wish they were white etc :hhh:

This is a typical post

reddit.com: search results - Black

Search links if y'all interested in more Femcel babble

I got bored after like 8 minutes of shyt but from what I've seen a lot of them were foreign gang. African, British, Canadian, European etc

So the online black man bashing y'all constantly get upset about is probably mostly from these crazy, self hating, miserable, undesirable ass bytches. :unimpressed:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not true most of them are white women.
Yeah some are black but majority of them are white girls

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Reddit femcel babble
Low quality posting-she wants the unattainable that is 10x out of her league now its “wahhh wahhh, ugly this, hate that, nobody likes me “. followed by intersectionistas with their white fembot babble “ and 0 points for catering to white men. Foh. Real talk - they sound annoying and depressing as shyt to even want to be around in social settings. Find your lane and be the fuk happy with who and what you vibe with. It’s called confidence -
d0495d045effd5a06fe100648e2f82ff.png

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I know it means involuntary celibate, but usually most of them have far-ranging issues outside of sexual attraction/lack thereof. They struggle with human interaction period.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So what if

And this is crazy

The incels and femcels

You know, mingled? And hooked up and stuff

But they won’t because they’re just copping empathy and sympathy pleas online and being physically ugly is the least of their problems.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might be confirmation bias, but anecdotally, from what I see online - the majority ARE black women - often with "dreams of divesting" and spending all day online pining after white men :hubie: