Did you know that there's a law on the books that penalizes you for not worshiping Israel.. :wow:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Congress Is Trying to Use the Spending Bill to Criminalize Boycotts of Israel and Other Countries

The bill’s original sponsor, Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.), is pushing Democratic leadership to include this bill, which has not moved forward thus far primarily because it violates the First Amendment. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) are reportedly leaning toward slipping the text into the spending bill, which needs to pass for the government to stay open.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
America is a corporation not a country, the sooner you realize this the sooner you will understand how you can take it over
This game of thrones, America is Kings Landing, its hear for the taking if you are cunning enough to secure your interest.
Jews used their money to buy influence, Obama was a jew puppet like every other president.

It's laughable how its beaten over the head how hitler was the most evil ruler ever, when he had only had a power for a couple years, The jews have been violating the human rights in palestine for decades now.

How can you not see that the holocaust was some bullshyt, what they've done and are still doing is the real holocaust, yet people turn a blind eye
to what cannot be disputed as evil acts.
THIS. There's a reason why they keep on building prisons rather than mental health institutions and good schools. I'm not going to say that the Holocaust was fake, but the government in Israel is a problem and should be overthrown. It's time for a two state solution. There's money in locking people up and draining from the American population sadly :snoop:

Our government also needs to be overthrown.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
but when the Farrakhan says Jews run everything he gets called an anti semite
He gets called an anti-semite for calling them termites. There's Black and Middle-Eastern Jews. I criticize Israeli policies all day everyday, but there's a line. More people need to stand up against this. I guess this is why I support J-Street.

Daps
What do Israel have or do for us? Stuff like this makes one believe in the global cabal.

I know its your choice in your beliefs
But jn general there is PLENTY of evidence solidifying the satanic zionist global cabal. They have just been doing work overtime of spreading misinformation/disinformation to silence dissenter and keep the general masses asleep. I can recommend some material if your interested.

People need to ask themselves this, if they were on the up and up why the libel laws, organizations like the JDL and ADL That are harnessed to strong ANY criticism of them and now a literal law. That coupled with the US and other international countries backing this travesty, yet want to act like they big and bad on the geopolitical stage, yet cant stand up to a nation state that forces you to construct illegal banks to control your money source and forced to pay basically millions of $ annually in reparations for something you werent involved in.

Daps
I been said that there definitely were and probably still are jewish nazis

Those are the main conspirators in the network of secret societies that make up the inner gears of the illuminati. I have to double check but there origins of the Ashkenazi Jews go back to basque germans. There photo evidence of US politicians, vatican officials etc saluting them etc during world war I and in modern times.

Daps
Unless you are a state worker it does not apply. Protest all you want. Most government employees are not allowed to protest anyway.

Whom am I kidding y'all are going to skip over this.

Even though its a salient point, this is how its starts. Start off with this, see how many states balk and then lobby for it to be mandated for the whole of the US at a later time, when whatever outrage dies down and is forgotten by most.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though its a salient point, this is how its starts. Start off with this, see how many states balk and then lobby for it to be mandated for the whole of the US at a later time, when whatever outrage dies down and is forgotten by most.
Then they should protest if they don't like it. I don't work for the state as of right now it does not affect me but those that feel strongly about it protest away get organized and do something

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know its your choice in your beliefs
But jn general there is PLENTY of evidence solidifying the satanic zionist global cabal. They have just been doing work overtime of spreading misinformation/disinformation to silence dissenter and keep the general masses asleep. I can recommend some material if your interested.

People need to ask themselves this, if they were on the up and up why the libel laws, organizations like the JDL and ADL That are harnessed to strong ANY criticism of them and now a literal law. That coupled with the US and other international countries backing this travesty, yet want to act like they big and bad on the geopolitical stage, yet cant stand up to a nation state that forces you to construct illegal banks to control your money source and forced to pay basically millions of $ annually in reparations for something you werent involved in.

I haven't done the research.
Linx?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
but when the Farrakhan says Jews run everything he gets called an anti semite
He gets called an anti-semite for calling them termites.

Detroit Hosts the 23rd Anniversary of the Million Man March

Go to 1:40:00 thru 1:49:00.

He said he's "not anti-semite but he's anti-termite". Following that he says he doesn't hate jews. He's never harmed jews. In fact, his religion and Koran says to never do so. Then he goes on to point out the very real problem of how so many black entertainers, especially artists, create millions of dollars worth of music, however they don't own any of it and their families don't see a dime of it.

But hey interpret his words as you will. :hubie: