Diddy ALLEGEDLY put a hit out on Jackie Long for chopping down Kim Porter. Take dat!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does that have to do with what i said? You guys need to manage your sexuality issues and stop projecting that shyt.

Certain things are on the exempt list and are better left unsaid. We are not saying to be proud of any demonic behavior you did in the past,or currently are battling. Some things you just need to stop doing,and start fresh before people find out. This message is to any downlow men who frequent the forum as well:respect:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Certain things are on the exempt list and are better left unsaid. We are not saying to be proud of any demonic behavior you did in the past,or currently are battling. Some things you just need to stop doing,and start fresh before people find out. This message is to any downlow men who frequent the forum as well:respect:

Let me keep it a buck.

You need to stop projecting yourself onto me because youre trying to speak for me and you do not know me. :ufdup: you weirdos stay trying to speak on posters personally having people believe your bullshyt. Stop fukking up shyt about me. Im not on the downlow. If YOURE closeted, @Still Benefited then own up to it. Im not. Tired of you weirdos all channeling your closet homosexuality through me. Thats what i dont like. Its like yall will tag me whenever yall wanna speak how you feel about other men but cant do it for yourself. I AM NOT YOU. Speak for yourself. Its weird how i just said something about diddy and me not hiding anything and you turning it into some anti gay shyt with you speaking on being closeted. Enough of that shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me keep it a buck.

You need to stop projecting yourself onto me because youre trying to speak for me and you do not know me. :ufdup: you weirdos stay trying to speak on posters personally having people believe your bullshyt. Stop fukking up shyt about me. Im not on the downlow. If YOURE closeted, @Still Benefited then own up to it. Im not. Tired of you weirdos all channeling your closet homosexuality through me. Thats what i dont like. Its like yall will tag me whenever yall wanna speak how you feel about other men but cant do it for yourself. I AM NOT YOU. Speak for yourself. Its weird how i just said something about diddy and me not hiding anything and you turning it into some anti gay shyt with you speaking on being closeted. Enough of that shyt.

The spirit compelled me . Which actually means you needed to hear it for reasons unbeknown to either of us. Or maybe theres a gay youth lurking and struggling,who needed to understand its not too late to turn back. I definitely was not speaking for you/your people,or speaking about you personally. Im speaking on behalf of nature,get back in alignment:respect:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I need to hear a little more about this Jackie Long/Kim Porter thing that made Diddy go crazy. And what, his friendship with 50 saved him? And Shakir Stewart?

So many angles to this Diddy mess Smdh

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I need to hear a little more about this Jackie Long/Kim Porter thing that made Diddy go crazy. And what, his friendship with 50 saved him? And Shakir Stewart?

So many angles to this Diddy mess Smdh
They said someone had to pay Diddy to let it go. Kim was messing with Jackie Long and he up there dikking her down in the house Diddy bought her, taking pictures with his kids. Diddy caught wind of it and lost his mind and wanted him outta here so bad since he didn't wany any man touching Kim even though they were not officially together anymore. I posted an article on this from 2010, and here is a thread about this from LSA: https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/diddy-allegedly-threatens-jackie-longs-life.262423/

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Jackie cool as fukk and was everywhere with us when I was movin around with the team all them years

IMG-6990.jpg