Diddy ft Keyshia Cole - Last Night Appreciation Thread

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NOPE.

Keysha did her thing but diddy is struggle status. A complete joke of an MC. IM sorry.
He has killed so many dope beats with his weak af struggle flow I just turn the radio off nowadays, I just hate the dude voice now.
This joint he ruined, he ruined the Agillera track, he ruined the track with Nicole, he ruined that ''Diddy'' song which had a tremendous beat. I dislike puff as an mc so much man.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
NOPE.

Keysha did her thing but diddy is struggle status. A complete joke of an MC. IM sorry.
He has killed so many dope beats with his weak af struggle flow I just turn the radio off nowadays, I just hate the dude voice now.
This joint he ruined, he ruined the Agillera track, he ruined the track with Nicole, he ruined that ''Diddy'' song which had a tremendous beat. I dislike puff as an mc so much man.

lol you sound like my younger cousin, he HATES puff for all the same reasons you named. where i'm kinda cool with him as a rapper despite his obvious limitations. can't hold me down, senorita and all about the benjamins were kinda swaggy despite of course having mase & the lox DNA all through those joints....

but yeah agreed i'm hella curious as to why pharrell gave him that diddy beat instead of jay or maybe even the clipse because it deserved a better emcee on it. however i still love that record with those "aim is winnin/asian women/change my linen/blaze to hit em" bars..... and yes i actually got hype and pressed rewind on that part, i ain't shyt for liking it i know lol

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol you sound like my younger cousin, he HATES puff for all the same reasons you named. where i'm kinda cool with him as a rapper despite his obvious limitations. can't hold me down, senorita and all about the benjamins were kinda swaggy despite of course having mase & the lox DNA all through those joints....

but yeah agreed i'm hella curious as to why pharrell gave him that diddy beat instead of jay or maybe even the clipse because it deserved a better emcee on it. however i still love that record with those "aim is winnin/asian women/change my linen/blaze to hit em" bars..... and yes i actually got hype and pressed rewind on that part, i ain't shyt for liking it i know lol

:picard: Thats heat. Strait bars. Probably royce da 5 9 or someone dope wrote that for him which is cool.
His lyrics were fire.....but his delivery took all the gloss away. His music is ok in general it just feels like wasted potential.
diddy Tracks always Make you wonder like man what if so and so had that beat........Thank God Drake took the beats, and stole that zero to 100 beat from puff.:russ:
It worked out better for the masses.:lolbron: