Diddy had Kid Cudi's Car Blown UP in his driveway

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I have a feeling Jay has less dirt
I have heard a rumor that Jay-z had someone killed because the person threatened they were going to go public with his relationship with Beyonce (This was when Jay and Beyonce first started dating)

Again, just a rumor I heard

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I have heard a rumor that Jay-z had someone killed because the person threatened they were going to go public with his relationship with Beyonce (This was when Jay and Beyonce first started dating)

Again, just a rumor I heard
Yo, why though if true?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where are the pics of the car
0c4fa556af6340678c1d1e13297c8360_xl.jpg

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I have a feeling Jay has less dirt

When people with đź’° are on you, the lil dirt you do have will make it seem like you caught a body...

It's evident he "ruffled" feathers of people who got the money and clout to control the news cycle and make everyone think twice about being associated with him...

He is gonna be on an island by himself until this shyt gets rectified with her and whoever "higher up" he pissed off..

It's open season

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Diddy was about to launch his ass to the moon alright. 🚀

Despite all that, none of that shyt helped cudi make better music or a better singer. :yeshrug: still gonna rag on that man for watering down rap and inspiring a new level of wack music. At least he beefing with another person with the same skill set with the rhymes. The amazing part is neither cassie, cudi or diddy can sing. Probably beefing with cudi because he didnt invite him to a threesome so they can sing in the shower together. Im good. :whoa:
Who let you out