Diddy on CNN, Ray Rice'in Cassie in 4k. Its overrrr, its over now.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
What's funny is that police officers are the biggest group of domestic abusers by profession. 40% of police families will experience DV at some point. Violence is as american as apple pie. It didn't start in hip hop or the culture. And it wont end if hip hop goes away..

Almost every woman can tell you a story about someone the dated who abused them or tried to at some point. But yet online all I see is all these holy and moral folks talking down on diddy as if he is the first person to commit DV.. So obviously somebody is lying and I don't think its all the women. A lot of folks got family with DV charges and they look the other way and moralize online.
Of course Diddy isn’t the first.

And Cassie isn’t the first woman who wasn’t believed without absolute physical proof that everyone could see.

This is a high profile case that shines light on the usual dynamic in these situations: man with some level of power gets to be an a$$hole for decades/forever and the women aren’t believed- until some secret video pops up.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course Diddy isn’t the first.

And Cassie isn’t the first woman who wasn’t believed without absolute physical proof that everyone could see.

This is a high profile case that shines light on the usual dynamic in these situations: man with some level of power gets to be an a$$hole for decades/forever and the women aren’t believed- until some secret video pops up.

Tell that to the lynch mob online. If DV is worthy of death and life in prison and all the stuff im reading then their daddy's, uncles and cousins with DV cases need to go first.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is true. :manny:

Cant tell me Ryan Leslie aint sitting back and on some level, he feels bad for the girl cause he probably loved her but some part of him gotta be like :ufdup: cause you left me, a man who treated you right and with nothing but love, I put you on, was trying to give you the world...

And you left me to go get used as a punching bag and cumrag for THIS dude?? :why: You left me to literally get whored out??

Leslie basically made her. He gave her a signature sound and Puff took advantage of both of them like a vampire.

All the people he fukked over since he's been in the industry, he should be dead. But it speaks to the people backing him and their power. Puff has no pull like that. Nobody black in the entertainment industry does. He can be touched.

Now I'm thinking the had something to do with Kim Porter getting killed. Be it directly or indirectly.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Slim Thug apologized earlier. You can't blame folks for not believing it before without proof. You can tell us that whenever a woman says something she should be believed and in a perfect world she would be. But many of us have seen too many women lie to do that. Men lie, women lie, facts don't. Now that we got the facts, expect a lot more people to come out and apologize and call Diddy out.

The thing is, you don’t have to jump on any side, just sit and wait, folks be so ready to stake their rep to a situation, folks just have to let it play out

So why is it that when Black women say this, and say that hiphop “culture” has influenced the way young Black men treat women, everyone act like Black girls/women cappin?

Double edged sword, you can condemn it but understand it breeds what we love from hip hop as far as records etc, but the music industry always been shrouded in some bs

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ignore that covert toy slash maga covert supporting goofie.

@Neo = can not even properly at this nikka. That his covert maga hat username. what about-ism username is all buggy.

nikka whole life is that of a soul lacking sellout toy.
that he thinks he has the public fooled.
to even care about his troll covert posting. As anything more than soul lacking culture thief based applications of ignorance.

art barr

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

@Neo = can not even properly at this nikka. That his covert maga hat username. what about-ism username is all buggy.

to even care about his troll covert posting. As anything more than soul lacking culture thief based applications of ignorance.

art barr

Broken-table.jpg

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

art barr

super-cool-table-cloth-character-cartoon-vector-illustration-super-cool-table-cloth-character-cartoon-117699037.jpg

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Exactly. And Rap has also idolized and promoted pimp culture. That's been a pillar and huge influence of west coast and southern rap. Pimps are known for smacking, abusing and beating up their women. Where were all these moral folks against DV when it comes to supporting this music and pimp culture?

50 cent, the dead beat dad of the decade who burned down his baby moms house is moralizing on IG against diddy as if he has been an upstanding citizen his whole life. One of 50s biggest songs is about him being a pimp. make it make sense.

Pimp and Madams are employers... ain't nothing domestic about it. People get abused at any job, but certain jobs ain't got HR.

Anyways , The owners or assistants just schedule and run screening of the clients these days...most ain't touching the women as many girls need fast money for various reasons.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The thing is, you don’t have to jump on any side, just sit and wait, folks be so ready to stake their rep to a situation, folks just have to let it play out
Thats not exactly how it works these days in the case of celebrities when it comes to fan and media expectations.

Not taking a side or being quiet about it altogether gives off the optics that you condone the behavior or not speaking up about it. How many times have we seen celebrities and public figures get forced into making comments when they likely would have kept quiet about it other until they were ready.

For bytch ass people like @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE going as hard as he did for Diddy as he did, it’s a different story as we don’t have faces behind those expectations on here.