Diddy’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Will Reportedly Remain Despite Growing Legal Troubles

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Despite Diddy’s growing legal troubles, the embattled mogul’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star will reportedly remain.

TMZ reported on Saturday (May 25) that a Hollywood Chamber of Commerce spokesperson said the committee is unable to make the changes to remove the Bad Boy founder’s star.

The story explained that the Chamber is able to “nominate star recipients, manufacture and install stars upon city approval and conduct the Walk of Fame installation ceremony, it lacks the authority to remove them.”

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Despite Diddy’s growing legal troubles, the embattled mogul’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star will reportedly remain.

TMZ reported on Saturday (May 25) that a Hollywood Chamber of Commerce spokesperson said the committee is unable to make the changes to remove the Bad Boy founder’s star.

The story explained that the Chamber is able to “nominate star recipients, manufacture and install stars upon city approval and conduct the Walk of Fame installation ceremony, it lacks the authority to remove them.”

im just gonna assume someones gonna damage it very soon just cause this came out
i wasnt even thinking about it
now someones gonna throw paint on it or something

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Puff has not even been charged or convicted with a crime.

I’ll say it again. When you allow public sentiment to dictate legality, it is a recipe for disaster. Even when that dichotomy benefits you, a smart mind would raise caution at the process. Bc a smart mind can envision that bad precedent being used for things they DONT support

But the majority of people are simple minded and/or scary. And they can’t see beyond what they want in the moment. So the natural reaction to a post like this is:

YOU SUPPORT DIDDY AND WOMEN BEATERS!!!

:snoop:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’ll say it again. When you allow public sentiment to dictate legality, it is a recipe for disaster. Even when that dichotomy benefits you, a smart mind would raise caution at the process. Bc a smart mind can envision that bad precedent being used for things they DONT support

But the majority of people are simple minded and/or scary. And they can’t see beyond what they want in the moment. So the natural reaction to a post like this is:

YOU SUPPORT DIDDY AND WOMEN BEATERS!!!

:snoop:
People don't get it till it's too late. The crime bill in the 90s is a clear example. People shyt on Biden for that but u know how many black people wanted that shyt cause of the crime in the 90s? ALOT of people were for that until the saw the end result. It's a level of shortsightedness we have in our community.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Elvis was messing with kids and I’m sure his star is still there. What difference will it make? His name is tarnished forever.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I dont pretend to care about puff putting hands on bytches. I would prefer he would not but i truly dont give af.

I know murderers and rapists in real life

I listen to killers and rapists and women beaters

Yall dont give af either. Yall just hate this guy