Didn't Michael Jordan say at his HOF induction, he'd come back at age 50?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I guess he 'jokingly' said it, of course you never know with :mjpls: if he's joking or not.

BUT...

The Bobcats:
-are the worst team ever
-attendance is awful
-they have no stars for fans to gravitate to
-whatever rookie they get can't & won't turn it all around
-MJ is 49 and will be 50 during the next NBA season....

I know damn well with the sorry play I saw on that team that a 50 year old Mike could legit beat out at least 1 or 2 of those guys for a roster spot.

What better way to bring some life/MONEY back into the franchise? :yeshrug: Who cares about your legacy when you're losing money like that?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'd buy League pass if it happened

See.

You would. I probably would too. How many others would?

How many people you think would attend at least one-two home games? Think about games on the road people would attend.

Oztradamus

Hold G's, Guns, and Grams...
Daps
Reppin
Chi-City
I'd attend as many games possible, just to get a glimpse of the god MJ. Even if he is :flabbynsick:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
One of my regrets in life is I never got to see Jordan play live...not that I had a choice. I was a broke 16 year old when he retired from the Bulls. Hell, I went to my first Bulls game 6 years ago

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
One of my regrets in life is I never got to see Jordan play live...not that I had a choice. I was a broke 16 year old when he retired from the Bulls. Hell, I went to my first Bulls game 6 years ago

I had seat behind the bench on their last run. :ahh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Pics ? Psst. My boy had that usher in his pocket, the dude next us was talking all kinds of shyt. Bison Dele gave him the :childplease:, he started going in on Jordan and I was like "how can you talk shyt to Jordan ? He's on the oher team :birdman: I think it was the fact that he go off on yelling at big nikkas knowing he is safe. I dont have pics my friend, if you dont believe me thats fine. I understand its the internt but my sports memories are mine and that's enough. I just rather share shyt like that here becuse I know you guys are true fans.