Digimon World: Next Order (PC, Switch, PS4) (PC and Switch on February 22, 2023)

Daps

デジモンワールド -next 0rder- INTERNATIONAL EDITION | バンダイナムコエンターテインメント公式サイト

https://twitter.com/Digimon_game

Digimon-World-Next-Order-Ann-PSV.jpg

Protagonist and Digimon

• Takuto – (Default. Name changeable.) A senior at high school who is at the end of his club activities. A lover of Digimon from a young age, as a 5th grader he became the runner-up of a Japanese Digimon game competition.
  • Gabumon – A shy young Digimon that grows out his fur and digivolves into Garurumon.
  • Agumon – A low-level Digimon. His special attack is known as “Baby Flame.” (A flame attack shot from his mouth.)
Character Designer: Taiki (Pixiv)

The main illustrator for a lot of characters from Lord of Vermillion III has designed some characters for the latest Digimon adventure.

“When I was in elementary school, I bought my first Digimon handheld and it was the firs ttime I fell in love with Digimon. As I was with my very own Digimon, I felt half of the pressure of my very own life.”

Last edited:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Lot of battle scenes. Why don't they ever make arena combat releases of games like this and pokemon?

Imagine just strolling along in the overworld and get caught slipping now you in a Tekken style 6v6 tag battle :ehh: